• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants "Non-Pharmacutical" Amphetamine (AKA crystal methamphetamine)

modul8r

Greenlighter
Hello all.. I just stumbled upon this site today, it's good to see that there is something like this in existance these days..

I was wondering if anyone (who will be, or IS) reading this may be able to provide some information regarding the substances being sold as "meth" / "speed" jib gak side etc whatever they're calling it. It is supposed to be crystalized methamphetamine. I would definitely put money on it definitely being a different substance, as my observations and experiences etc have a lot of evidence to back that up. If I am wrong, then I guess I am wrong, but I am pretty sure I am not. I live in North America (Canada), which may help anyone trying to answer this.

A while back, when the powers that be sucessfully crippled or severely impacted the availability of precursors required to make it properly, there was a definite change in smell/taste/appearance that was overlooked by a lot of people as instances of "oh must be cut with something" or "must be bunk sh_t going around" or otherwise mis-directed blame for the garbage that was around. And then, there was a "return of the better stuff", however I can't remember how much time was between the original degradation of quality (or complete loss). But in retrospect, it appears that it was a well orchestrated trade-out of real methamphetamine for some new substance that can be made to appear the same ("raw" or melted, etc), NOT a "return ofthe better stuff". Someone must be making a f__kload o' money from this situation, as well, but that's not even a concern at this point.

So, the question is, does anyone know what the methamphetamine supply has been replaced with here in CAN? I have read a bunch of stuff about methcathinone (ephedrone) and it almost would appear that would be a candidate, but I don't know for sure, and am not too sure if I have ever seen or used methcathinone/ephedrone for certain

Thanx in advance
d-modul8r

This has been a matter of much discussion and debate across many threads for quite some time. I can’t answer for Northern America but my part of the world is absolutely flooded with tonnes of meth made in various Asian countries using pseudo but it is increasingly being replaced with meth made via the P2P method as used by the Mexican cartels which does not use a pseudo or ephedrine precursor.

You might check out this thread for the state of the debate here:

Also search the forum for threads about n-iso or n-isopropylbenzylamine (sp?) which many claim is being used to bulk out/cut/substitute meth.

I have a couple of sources for my gear that I buy and have had to use untrusted sources a couple of times in the past couple of weeks. Each time I was given bunk gear that was absolute garbage. It was less than shit, it was genuinely just fake. Some of it looked kind of dodgy as well, but the iso is being used to cut frequently because it does actually look legit.

Now, I only buy from a trusted source even if the cost goes up, and aside from that I don't buy it. I just cannot tolerate losing that much money on fake shit.

This is in Australia too, so it happens everywhere.