• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Non-Alcoholic drinks that make your high better??

Shutthefuckup182

Greenlighter
So a friend of mine told me the other day that pineapple juice gives you some sort of body high when you drink it after smoking, and I have yet to try it but I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions of other drinks or foods that do this or maybe have any experience with this? Sounds stupid I know but why not ask??:?

Ripe mangoes makes the high more euphoric from what I remember. Eat one about 45-60 minutes before hand. At the time my tolerance was pretty high and the highs that I did get weren't that great and short lived so when I tried the mango I definitely noticed a difference.

The mango thing is actually scientifically proven to potentiate the effect... Eat a mango, make a smoothie, or just find some mango juice the more raw the better.

Caffeinated beverages can partially block some of the mental fog from smoking, giving you a bit of a different high...

Well one of my favorite times to smoke is when I've recently drank some kratom, makes the weed much more lucid, euphoric, and the body high synergy is ridiculous!

Equally good with more stimulating or sedating strains, but different of course. I basically spent the last two days nodding out thanks to lots of Bali + lots of fat bowls, great way to pass the day I'd say.

Caffeinated beverages can partially block some of the mental fog from smoking, giving you a bit of a different high...

I agree. I love smoking weed with a couple lines of stims as it seems to completely nullify the negative effects of weed and really lets me enjoy it, but caffeinated drinks have a similiar effect that I love. Its almost got to a point where I avoid smoking weed without either coffee/monster/stims.

Just drink some espresso, or some green or black tea. Or drinking some iced herbal drinks like rooibos, or an herbal blueberry "tea" that has blueberries and hibiscus in it can be nice and relaxing too. You can easily buy these teas or herbal drinks at supermarkets or just buy the loose tea or herbs and make them with a strainer.

I don't use anything at all now; but when I did smoke I would drink those types of teas or herbal drinks along with water.

Last edited:
The mango thing is actually scientifically proven to potentiate the effect... Eat a mango, make a smoothie, or just find some mango juice the more raw the better.
This. The mangos activate your cannabinoid receptors. Eat a mango, or make a smoothie and drink 1 hour before toking. Gets you higher for longer.