• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

No2 Nitrous Oxide, Experience, More comments and thoughts to the meaning of life

stevencarter007

Greenlighter
Annoymouz

Please like and share, we need to collaborize.

I wrote this article/mind board whilst being on by 4th double balloon, I had a pen in one hand and a balloon in the other. I am now typing all the thoughts that I managed to write down whilst being at the highest high, possible.

There is much talk about, death and God in this article too, I am mentally sound and love life, but the subject of death and God grim as they maybe to some, were in my thoughts, detailed whilst on the balloon So all those psychologists in the room, don't worry I'm not depressed suicidal etc. Merely writing an extract of my experience. There is also much talk of retardation, this is not meant to insult any one, and if anything I have total respect for those with disabilities, if anything disabilities in others is what makes me humble, and I'm sure it's the same for others too.

(Process: To describe the high I had I had not taken a breath of fresh oxygen for at least 6 minutes only breathing back into the balloon whilst having only had a double balloon seconds earlier. So for all you scientists this section is for you, so you can add some science to my article, as I start to talk about religion further on in the article, so to make this article apply to all I am not excluding the science, and allow both the religious and scientist amongst us to add their thought to my writing. I wish this to be a progressive article, so the philosophers and articulates amongst us I also welcome you here to my article)

This article maybe my first, last or more to come who knows but I would like my experiences and thoughts below to be read by people from all walks of life and to see what we as the human collective can come up with. The article applies to “the meaning of life and the existence of god & being humble”

The rest of this article is a type up of the random articles/mind board I had written whilst being on my 4th balloon double, and I would like to have peoples thoughts on my thoughts/ideas and maybe together we can all come to a conclusion on life's most trivial questions.

I will now attempt to read my illegible hand writing and decipher what I had attempted to write in the following paragraphs. They are of no specific order or importance but maybe the smarter people amongst you maybe able to rationalise and put my thoughts in order for me. As I am not the most smartest of people in the world but I am a very deep thinker. All my life I have been told by people that I am a very deep thinker and it is for this very reason I believe I am able to pass such comment.
Sadly being a deep thinker but not being very smart has made it difficult for me to put my thoughts together and write a full article. Instead I am simply going to write out what I had written and to allow you the public to decide what they mean and if they are of any relevance. With the smarter ones amongst you to put the article together in the right order, if any and the scientists amongst you to add your bit where possible. The rest of us can sit back relax and watch this article grow with the progressive, collaborative, social media etc society we live in. That's if this article touches any nerves. If it does not then quite simply I am merely loosing my mind and this article can scrapped with the rest of the articles on the internet that were ever meant to mean anything, but got lost in translation, simply got lost as they were so poorly written, or maybe they were lost as they were meant to be?

Please see below the hand written text which I now put before you:

1. Loss of conciousness through lack of oxygen is the same as being really high.
    God gives some humans the ability to live without oxygen more than others, to the point that to some it will appear to these people that they are gods. But they are not be it Rappers who claim to be god, or people with lot's of money or people who think they can live without oxygen. The reality is that the same part of the brain responsible for such feelings as well as concentration which right now for me is 100%- up until death. Or is it? Or when you die does concentration still stay there. In essence is concentration, think again what is concentration the mere word object. Is it concentration if my concentration through loss of air possible asphyxiation and being at the ultimate highest high was 100% then up until death your concentration will also be 100%. What happens to concentration when you die?
  2. There are people who reach the highest high- and do not become mentally retarded any more than others. I believe I am one of them. Or is it that you can keep on going until you are retarded? , if you want. Retardation, or being extremely high or the highest high are the same. Then there are those who can't get any more retarded by Gods design but will surely die. (When they will die they will never know) By the time you remember the feeling of the highest high or if you were lucky to remember the last point of the high before you forgot. Was it not at that point that you were retarded? (You have to be there, and to write about whilst being on the balloon)
(This bit for me even people is hard to understand, all I can say to you is that once you are on the balloon and you reach the highest high, what is the difference between retardation and that point, you have to be at that point to understand what I'm saying...if you remember it that is)

1. How is “concentration” still there and 100%, if you can concentrate with no air in your lungs? (I have put concentration in brackets as I want you to focus only on that word as it can mean more than one thing to different people, try to focus on concentration as being a.....I don't even know how to define it myself)
  2. Loss of oxygen (The feeling), retardation, super high from a balloon are all the same, and some have the ability better than others not to die through loss of oxygen-Who gave them that ability? Do they think they are gods?
  3. God made balloons, allowed us to do what we want, go for the best religion the one that makes you happy or benefits the world. The point of mental retardation/disability is again controlled by a creator. (Is it then that even those who die and come back to life again with some sort of brain damage, meaning even when you die you will never know and if your lucky enough to live again that they reached the highest high. The highest high on this earth anyway unless they die of course.)
  4. The ability of being super intelligent, super high lies on the thread of death- if one who thinks he is a philosopher or thinks he is a god or thinks he can live without breathing. Being super intelligent, being humble----(unable to read this part, so guessing what I have written) everything likes no one,one god which makes you breathe.

1. Be the best you can even if you think you can live without breathing, choose the right religion a religion which is strong and strict, the perfect religion.
  2. God will continue to teach you, inconsiderate fools when reaching heaven as heaven is through death. Then the man who lives without oxygen can prove to you that he will take a part of himself in doing so-as you are articulate you will continue to write down all of it.
  3. Lack of air loose your mind NEVER!! Lack of oxygen my concentration is still 100%
    What is concentration if it is not god given?
    Without oxygen, concentration, super high, lack of oxygen are all the same.
    Jay Z you say you are a God as you have reached the highest high in your life, yet is was god who made you reach that high. Even when your out of it through loss of oxygen your concentration is still 100%.
  4. There is a God because when your high and you loose your mind but not concentration when you loose your concentration Concentration, wanting to live, the ability to live all lie in the same part of the brain, and yet you will concentrate on your death bed with your artificially pumped lungs. At which point did your concentration go?
    (I was thinking of my friends father when he passed away and was breathing on the hospital death bed through artificially pumped lungs, whilst on a super high still having enough concentration to write this article. There were other days where I had hit this point but was on the floor having forgotten what had just happened. It has taken me days to get to this point to be able to put my concentration before the high, yet now I have mastered this I am writing this article whilst ready to fall over, all thanks to concentration keeping me awake, alive and writing)

1. That is what is disability that they what did being articulate, lack of oxygen, articulation are all the same, until you or unless you kill yourself fully you are still articulate. Level of high 100% level of concentration 100% Surely that rapper who thought he was a God as he reached the highest of high a super high/realisation.
  2. I survived I am still alive but I am humble, I still believe but can the same be said for those who think they are Gods in this life? When all they ever really did was reach a super high. It is a super high which makes you realise there is something else out there, and what we have in this life is all we have and it can not be taken to the grave.

The rest of the article I am now writing whilst on my come down from the balooooooooon! What and experience it has been and thank you for reading. Please don't judge as I am still a very different person than what you may believe I am from the next piece of writing, on a come down. Than when I've been to the gym on a good day and feeling 100%. It's been a deep experience in any case.

For all those with a doubt of certainty let me ask you one question?
Was my concentration not at at least near 100% whilst I was at the highest level of high arguable a retarded state, to have been able to write the above?
Although my concentration, ability to write whilst super high was 100%, my thoughts may not have been, as being high as we know in it's entirety alters perspective/judgement.
It is my concentration which I am surprised as being 100% which leaves me in a state of questioning and asking as to how it was possible to be at 100% concentration with little or no oxygen in my lungs, yet knowing I probably had lost my mind or was in a completely retarded state at the time of writing. Was it not concentration that wrote this article and not me?
Which brings me to the final point well if it wasn't me who wrote the article but concentration then how was it put there in the first place?
Or is it that the simple answer to the question being that you are always at 100% concentration until you die? If that's the case and those who have died and have come back to life, always talk about reaching the highest high, then yes then this must surely also be possible. These are just worldly things and its a never ending circle and you can not win or loose. But Believe in god. Through my experience I say yes. If you ask me which religion, I would say go for the strictest.
I feel as though although I am a deep thinker I was sadly not blessed with being articulate and such it makes it difficult for me to put everything together, which is why I am writing this article to be shared with the world to finish of what I have started.

Peace and love.

Annoymouz

I didnt read the post just the title and i would like to point out this big difference... Nitric vs Nitrous is huge, its N2O for the stuff people like to inhale for fun and N02 for the signaling compound used in the body.

I would also be wary of finding the meaning of life in nitrous filled balloons, to me the meaning of life is happiness and it sounds like for a brief period you found that maybe.

(This bit for me even people is hard to understand, all I can say to you is that once you are on the balloon and you reach the highest high, what is the difference between retardation and that point, you have to be at that point to understand what I'm saying...if you remember it that is)

Probably the idea that even in that state i can still rationalize who i am and have concrete thoughts that follow distinct patterns. The one thing i have noticed is a delay in thought and action so i will think about the action think about performing the action followed by the action. Its hard to put into words but usually the thought of acting and the physical act of doing so are way more synchronized