• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

no veins anymore, where to shoot?

If veins have collapsed, isn't it still possible for them to somewhat heal? like, ive collapsed three, but after not using those veins for literally months, they seem to be normal now. One of them is still a little discolored, but pops back up frequently...

Synto said:
Ummm, maybe I should clarify. I'm not debating the fact that it's possible to collapse veins when shooting correctly (although I haven't noticed this personally over the 4-5 years I've been slamming). I was saying that the collapse of all of his major veins shouldn't be happening at all if he's shooting a somewhat clean product properly.
My mistake, you are correct - ALL of someone's veins collapsing is ridiculous!

Veins that have truly collapsed won't come back. Sometimes veins disappear after being badly irritated or damaged and recover over time, but once it collapses it's gone.

When they collapse, the blood is re-routed through smaller veins. This sometimes makes people think they have new veins appearing. These collapse quickly if they're injected into because the linings are very thin and under increased pressure. Once they go, there can be circulation problems. In the cases I've seen, hands swell up and ulcers form up the arms. It becomes extremely painful.

I've found that once the arm veins go, it's a very quick progression through to the more dangerous injecting locations. Injecting related problems become a lot more common at this stage too. Have a look at the heirarchy of safety before deciding on injecting locations -> Heirarchy of Safety for Intravenous Injections

For the best info on vein damage have a read of this -> Preventing unnecessary vein damage

Nikolaos said:
between ur toes

So, just curious, have you ever actually shot ANYTHING between your toes, or are you just positing regurgitated bullshit you saw "in the movies"???

I've never met a single junkie that shot between their toes. I shot on the knuckles of my fingers, but never between them or my toes. I just don't buy it. I'm sure it *can*be done- I've shot some odd places, but I think "shooting between the toes" is more junkie lore than fact.

Cheers
doc

krysdjcodeine said:
it's true, in my country some junkies shoot between their toes

Again, I'm asking- have you shot between your toes? Have you actually witnessed someone shooting between their toes? The veins are sooo fucking small there... I was pretty good at hitting tiny veins, and I would never try to hit there.

cheers
doc