• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

No THC - going insane, what to do???

thats a bit older than me then, when i got past 26/27 i suddenly gained more self control with weed and with other drugs leading up to then, I began to get into lifting instead of drugs.

it sounds like you already identify that the hash you get would be a better choice for you, its a big change to the body to suddenly stop recieving what its used to even worse if its a few different things at once but it depends also what is going on in your life whether the void in it would amplify it or increase it or just leave you focused on your withdrawels

As for psychosis be sure to not get that mixed up with anxiety and panic attacks , if you feel like you might harm someone else or yourself then best to reach out to someone than to leave it to fester.
CBD helped me when i used in higher doses it improved restful sleep duration i remember

thats a bit older than me then, when i got past 26/27 i suddenly gained more self control with weed and with other drugs leading up to then, I began to get into lifting instead of drugs.

it sounds like you already identify that the hash you get would be a better choice for you, its a big change to the body to suddenly stop recieving what its used to even worse if its a few different things at once but it depends also what is going on in your life whether the void in it would amplify it or increase it or just leave you focused on your withdrawels

As for psychosis be sure to not get that mixed up with anxiety and panic attacks , if you feel like you might harm someone else or yourself then best to reach out to someone than to leave it to fester.
CBD helped me when i used in higher doses it improved restful sleep duration i remember
Until recently i also gained better control cause i got out of a lifetime of extreme Poly abuse of really Any drug i could get my hands on but i had two extreme periods of yrs of daily abuse of coke and basecoke in combo with alcohol and two extreme periods of some yrs of daily speed use and benzo's switched with a shorter period of daily smoking Meth and extensively experimenten with.heroin and at the same time experimenting with about everything, so i used extensively some serious drugs but tool not so long ago i was clean for several yrs but relapsed, now im back in my obsession, i cant tell the difference betereen fear and paranoia and a psychotic attack but i know that several Times before exact the same situations did Lead to a psychotic attack so i take every signal most serious as those attacks actually lead to me being a serious danger for Both myself and others...

sometimes trying to debunk these thoughts to process them with a different point of views angle can help, you can convince yourself something is based on your own paranoia if you understand the root of the reason why it surfaced and presented itself as something to be concerned about in the first place, just difficult to reach these healthy conclusions if youve been hammering in the past a lot and now, drug induced psychosis (and drug withdrawal induced issues) can be quite severe and last longer than the initial onset

Im glad you seem to understand.thst IT actully is a problem since i got a few replies earlyer that made me felt really misunderstood and that my problems didn't justify the way i suffered from IT ...

Which also is a real problem for me is that i usually only talk about drugs, science, philosophy, art, classical music and so on but i dont know anyone to really talk about such things and the ppl i associate with are really sick of IT but i have serious problems engaging in small talk om Just not able to creating a very lonely existance in which I feel very misunderstood and generally i feel as if there really is a lot wrong with me making me feel really abnormal...

I think he is worsening and can tell and is worried about it. It's a good start. (Sorry for mentioning you in 3rd person OP)

I agree that getting sober is a good idea when drugs seem to bring on mood problems and cognitive problems as described.
when you get driven to dependence it's time to put it to a halt & reconcile your choices, something isn't right when it comes to cannabis, back in the 80s 90s & 2000s there were times that stuff stopped & we had to wait to get more, I never got prone for a dependence

Which also is a real problem for me is that i usually only talk about drugs, science, philosophy, art, classical music and so on but i dont know anyone to really talk about such things and the ppl i associate with are really sick of IT but i have serious problems engaging in small talk om Just not able to creating a very lonely existance in which I feel very misunderstood and generally i feel as if there really is a lot wrong with me making me feel really abnormal...
no offense if you're really having difficult issues dealing with it, the best solution is to get help as a rehab, maybe you're not the type to be using, i have known many in my lifetime, if 2 drugs tobacco or marijuana i rather quit smoking weed than cigarettes, b/c tobacco is a lot worse

Thx for the tips and tricks however i already use the smallest amounts possible with minimal redosing and i have a scale im already regularly keeping busy with.cbd but atm i wont need to resort to IT since i heard from my dealer that tomorrow she van already provide me again with.speed and hash of.which i hope i wont need the speed longer than 1 week And then make the full time switch to red kratom and hash... That's the plan...
don't think you can get it since the vape b/s started a lot of the places is tainted , not worth the risk

I am not certain about the benefits of going into 8 days/nights binges of amphetamine for a person who is already feeling "blackest than black" and living in a " constant state of semi psychosis".
While fully understanding your need for automedication, I don't think you are going to fix any problem you may have by abusing the hell out of drugs. Not in the long run.
I hope you are feeling better by now.
Please, take care of yourself.

if you have that issues with weed quit smoking it, weed is nothing , hate for any of you to get caught on heroin or crystal, etc, weed isn't addictive, i smoked for over 25 yrs gotten married moved out of state quit for over 20 yrs & started back now i can grow my own

Weed can certainly be addictive for some people

Sure it’s not heroin, but that doesn’t mean people struggles with weed aren’t valid

In the interest of harm reduction I would encourage you not to say false things about the addictiveness of weed

The drugs are the cure until they become the problem.
It sounds like the drugs are what need evaluating, not prescribing.

Any time I needed weed were the times when I actually didn't. You don't need weed. Get yourself into a funk and you might think you do but just because you are in that place doesn't mean you got there doing the right things and based on the best decisions. I personally started smoking weed because of peer pressure which then turned into me using it as a crutch for practically everything, mainly escaping my responsibilities as I got older and had to do stuff that was important and would help me. Now I look back, just as many do when they get sober, and wonder why the f*ck I actually believed what I believed. Some of the things I did were crazy, and all to get a smoke because "I needed it". You will do crazy things when you're in those places and to make it worse, do you realize you've got a problem at that moment in your life? Of course not.

I don't think the speed is helping either. If it was me I would use the speed as an upper so I felt good about how shitty my life actually was back then, and the weed to smooth out the come downs. So it's not that you actually NEED the weed. You might NEED the weed because you crave something to make the speed benders more tolerable. And so it's the speed benders that are the problem, and the weed is simply a coping mechanism, a crutch, for how shit you feel after coming down from the speed. You wouldn't feel like shit if you weren't abusing speed. You probably also wouldn't feel like shit if you weren't putting so much weight on weed holding you up when the decisions you have made back fire. Weed can't solve your own desire to do these things to yourself. Weed is just dried plant matter. It feels nothing for you. It doesn't care. It doesn't know your story. But weed can help, literally, to create a smoke screen, so you believe temporarily the problems have gone away. It's whatever you choose to do with weed. If you want to run from problems in your life it will become the drug of choice to escape. As will any drug though I suppose.

Again, it's not the drugs you should be looking at. It's your decision to take them. There is a story BEFORE the drugs. There are reasons as to why you take them in the first place. That needs to be addressed. It's all too easy to run with the same script looking for the fix at the end of it all but if the fix actually did anything for you, would you need to keep taking the drugs? If you could get some weed now would it solve your issues? Probably not. If you're like most of us you'd soon repeat the cycle that got you wanting/needing the weed in the first place (which would be because you took other drugs and made other choices and now you need weed as a crutch) and here we are, right back at the start with the same problem and the same solution that doesn't work. So if you take the drugs away and you are exposed to life without them, what presents itself that needs to be addressed? The reasons why you took the drugs in the first place, and now you're making progress. This is where the real core of the issues are :)

One of the better changes I've made is switching to edibles. You don't have as high of a peak with edibles, but you also don't have as quick of a crash. Edibles have a built in landing pad, if you will. This isn't a pad for those who have a bad trip, this is a pad for those who have addiction issues. The frequency of feelings/triggers of wanting to use greatly diminish with edibles, including less intrusive thoughts.

CBD also helps to a degree with withdrawals.

The drugs are the cure until they become the problem.
It sounds like the drugs are what need evaluating, not prescribing.

Any time I needed weed were the times when I actually didn't. You don't need weed. Get yourself into a funk and you might think you do but just because you are in that place doesn't mean you got there doing the right things and based on the best decisions. I personally started smoking weed because of peer pressure which then turned into me using it as a crutch for practically everything, mainly escaping my responsibilities as I got older and had to do stuff that was important and would help me. Now I look back, just as many do when they get sober, and wonder why the f*ck I actually believed what I believed. Some of the things I did were crazy, and all to get a smoke because "I needed it". You will do crazy things when you're in those places and to make it worse, do you realize you've got a problem at that moment in your life? Of course not.

I don't think the speed is helping either. If it was me I would use the speed as an upper so I felt good about how shitty my life actually was back then, and the weed to smooth out the come downs. So it's not that you actually NEED the weed. You might NEED the weed because you crave something to make the speed benders more tolerable. And so it's the speed benders that are the problem, and the weed is simply a coping mechanism, a crutch, for how shit you feel after coming down from the speed. You wouldn't feel like shit if you weren't abusing speed. You probably also wouldn't feel like shit if you weren't putting so much weight on weed holding you up when the decisions you have made back fire. Weed can't solve your own desire to do these things to yourself. Weed is just dried plant matter. It feels nothing for you. It doesn't care. It doesn't know your story. But weed can help, literally, to create a smoke screen, so you believe temporarily the problems have gone away. It's whatever you choose to do with weed. If you want to run from problems in your life it will become the drug of choice to escape. As will any drug though I suppose.

Again, it's not the drugs you should be looking at. It's your decision to take them. There is a story BEFORE the drugs. There are reasons as to why you take them in the first place. That needs to be addressed. It's all too easy to run with the same script looking for the fix at the end of it all but if the fix actually did anything for you, would you need to keep taking the drugs? If you could get some weed now would it solve your issues? Probably not. If you're like most of us you'd soon repeat the cycle that got you wanting/needing the weed in the first place (which would be because you took other drugs and made other choices and now you need weed as a crutch) and here we are, right back at the start with the same problem and the same solution that doesn't work. So if you take the drugs away and you are exposed to life without them, what presents itself that needs to be addressed? The reasons why you took the drugs in the first place, and now you're making progress. This is where the real core of the issues are :)
Fucking stellar post

Buy some whisky and call a friend, if you don't have one, Maybe drink with something online. Make sure you never run to this situation again. You made a mistake

I would just quit if i got that addicted to it. I can smoke for 10 years and feel nothing when i stop so i think most of it is psychological. Staying away from it would be best for ya.