• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine no rush or high from coke/meth

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALEXOVI

Greenlighter
So i got my 2g of coke and meth for the weekend all alone. Last time i did coke was 2 month ago, i am pretty sure dopamine should be full.

Here is what happened on day 1, i first took 0.1g coke shot and got some weak rush and typical high for about 30 minutes, nothing spectacular, so i upped dose to 0.2 at then rush was so much better, really enjoyable, i did not get bell ringer ( i never do) but it was good regardless.

after about an hour i prepared 0.4 meth and injected, i was expecting absolutely euphoric experience, but instead of got nothing, yes nothing, no rush no high afterwards. I was so disappointed. I only thing happened was heatwave right after injection.

I doubt i could have deplated my dopamine levels with 2 shots of coke.

Then i thought maybe my supplements are to be blaimed for this, i take my supplements every day 3 times a day, before administration of drugs i took large doses fish oil, multivatim, vit C, COENZYME Q10 and r-ALA as these are supposed to help with neuroxicity. so for next day i planned to take them only afterwards.

next day after little sleep started with meth, took 0.5g shot, felt some weak rush, which lasted 5 minutes and then i returned to normal, not even high from meth. Another dissapointment.

i thought, i would not waste any more of meth, will just do coke. prepared another 0.2 and shot it - got nothing except of started hearing strange sounds and voices around me.

i was so disapointed my weekend did not go as planned, so i thought i would mix meth and coke for the last chance.

It did not work as well, again starded hearing weird sounds and voices, no pleasure whatsoever. Also hearing those things made me really nervous, i was not high and wondering if that could be a sing of brain damage.

How is it possible that i could deplate my dopamine in 2 initial shots?

another thing that comes to my mind is i am trying to lose weight so i take ephedrine daily, it is stimulant, but i dont know if it have any effect on dopamine. I dropped ehpedrine 1 week before my planned coke/meth session.

Can anyone exlain to me what happened and how do i make sure next time i do get the rush i want.

Last edited:
It really sucks man, but we really do not like threads that are only dedicated to the pursuit of a high or a rush with not coinciding, immediate danger in doing so. You are experienced with these drugs. You know what you're doing. You have take several different substances, so it will be hard to possibly put a finger on it. I know you're here for advice from us, but I'm going to give you advice in that your goal should be conducting your own research, as your case is so very individualized and uncommon. It will take work and probably, repeated drug use to actually determine the culprit.

I'm going to give you a small tidbit here. The Ph of your urine actually has a fairly major impact on the effects of Amphetamine in terms of duration. A more acidic urinary Ph leads to a faster excretion of the Amphetamines. I don't think that this is related to your problem, honestly, but it's food for thought considering you use Amphetamines.

yes, i did research, found nothing. I just dont understand how others can binge on coke or meth daily for long time, but i was able to to get only 2shots before any positive effects disappeared. IT must have something to do with COENZYME Q10 and/or r-ALA , these are are the only antioxidants that are able to cross blood brain barrier and may save you from drug induced neurotoxicity. its either that or my daily use of ephedrine pills have something to do with it.

If you're in the states,It's a changing scene out there, satellites, drones, the DEA's invisible flying saucers, things are getting super stepped on. Not that a steady diet of ephedrine, then Meth & Coke are going to leave you sparkling and fresh with light breaks either.It might be time to cut the illicit stuff loose and think about the pharm route if you can't live without the stuff.

The US methamphetamine market changed. Widespread emergence of less potent methamphetamine occurred in conjunction with Mexico's controls. And prevalence/availability of the most potent type of the drug, d-methamphetamine, declined,/US precursor regulations targeting large-scale producers were associated with substantial decreases in continental US methamphetamine purity,//(Cocaine>) The 2006 potassium permanganate regulation was associated with a 22% seizure amount decrease (P < 0.05), 100% price increase (P < 0.05) and 35% purity decrease (P < 0.05).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19207353
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23127541
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25559418

You might find this interesting continuing on the neuroprotection theme:
Blocking-Neurotoxicity-of-Methamphetamine

yes, i did research, found nothing. I just dont understand how others can binge on coke or meth daily for long time, but i was able to to get only 2shots before any positive effects disappeared. IT must have something to do with COENZYME Q10 and/or r-ALA , these are are the only antioxidants that are able to cross blood brain barrier and may save you from drug induced neurotoxicity. its either that or my daily use of ephedrine pills have something to do with it.

You'd most certainly have developed some tolerance from your use of ephedrine I'm afraid, especially if you'd been using it for a while. A single week isn't going to restore things entirely. And most of the 'rush' you seek probably comes moreso from release of NE than DA, which your ephedrine use will have screwed.

And assuming this or that entirely subjective feeling (or lack thereof) is caused by something as random as a deficient co-enzyme and lack of antioxidants is leading you on a hiding to nothing mate (also there are plenty others that can cross the BBB like DHA [oxidised vitamin C], Vitamin E, Omega oils, B3 etc). Regardless, even if you were somehow deficient, it's highly unlikely to be a result of ephedrine which causes very little neurotoxicity at standard doses and is probably only risky if it causes prolonged hyperthermia.

Crucially, it's also important to remember that if you'd tried the same experience on another day at another time, maybe it would have turned out better. That's how unpredictable these experiences can be. So don't waste your time comparing your experience to others, since yours is the only one that matters, and we all feel different things most times we take something. Or if you like, compare yourself to me. I've never had a rush in my life - go me!

But whatever you do, don't keep trying if it's not working, and don't increase the dose hoping to chase the high. That's when you can really do some potential damage. Just chalk this one down to bad luck, and hope things go better next time (and definitely avoid ephedrine for several weeks before you plan your next bit of fun).

Closing this now, as there's no other HR advice we can realistically give aside from that ^ and everything else is just going to be speculation I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.