No reaction to Ketamine???

Enerbunny

Bluelighter
My boyfriend and a fellow bluelighter PhillyBWa have both tried K together and neither of them got off onit?? Why is this....it wasn't that the K was bunk because they tried it on two different occasions from two different people, and they did more than the normal bumps?? They had been doing E & G most of the night but that's it. I don't understand why they weren't in cartoon world?? anyone have any suggestions??
PLUR
------------------
~~~Queen G~~~

hmmm
well...i'll tell you a story
the very first time i did K....my friend and i blew 7 or 8 huge lines... cause nothing was happening...figured it just had no effect on us... well...we got through the night with absolutely NO buzz
the next day...we polished the rest for the hell of it... 2 thin little lines... and BOOM
completely RETARDED...
so i'm not sure why that happened the first noght (or didn't happen)
but what i will suggest...is if it doesn't work, don't keep sniffing it
call it a night... try again another day
sorry if that wasn't much help
plur
------------------
soulfly
"I am more than a mathematical equation...i am more than a chemical combination... my existence cannot be reduced to a scientific theory!"
**SPIN-E**

Funny you should mention that...
my friend was telling me the other day that he has tried K numerous times and never felt it once! and he knew it was real because he saw it being cooked/cut up right in front of him!
i wonder why...anyone REALLY know?

I dunno either. I actually have a question for you guys--Did you taste it? Did you have that drip?

Good question Enerbunny..
Noodle- never tasted it. as far as the drip, i don't remember any. It was definitly good though. It was at a house party both times we tried it and the other people were getting off on it. Like Enerbunny said, we eat quite a few beans earlier that night but we were pretty much off our roll. I dunno, next time it's around i'll try it again. 3rd times a charm right...?
cB

well ketamine was first a medical drug, and when it comes to medicine i know theirs always exceptions to the rules, maybe your brain blocks it out? who knows, but if it doesnt work after been tried multiple times, i wouldnt spend money on it again
------------------
"whatever it is i think i
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"

Here's my suggestion on what happened, I have reason to believe that the K was not of good quality. Could of been Ketaset or Ketajet, the stuff that'll make you k'd up is Ketamine. It takes about 2 big lines for me to feel Ketaset and Ketajet. It only takes a key full to make me bing of Ketamine.

you should definitely blow your nose before doing it, and make sure the powder isa very fine. Also, be careful mixing G & K. I don't think that's very safe. On the other hand, E only makes the K better.

Thanks guys, I'm not into doing K but it was information I will pass on to my b/f, and of course philly has already read it I see
smile.gif
smile.gif

Hey baby!! But anyway, maybe 3rd time is a charm..may find out this weekend....
Peace to all
------------------
~~~Queen G~~~