• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

No more euphoria from alcohol.

I guess everyone's different... Alcohol just makes me euphoric, I've done anything "bad" no matter how drunk I was.

People tend to blame substances for their actions as it makes it easier for them to handle the guilt.

Just like coke and meth then.

Yeah i know... Becoming a slave to any substance is terrible.

A ten minute euphoria is nothing though. Seems like alot of work to me. Now that i think of it if u drank one shot every hour that explain why u barely get anything.

I guess everyone's different... Alcohol just makes me euphoric, I've done anything "bad" no matter how drunk I was.

People tend to blame substances for their actions as it makes it easier for them to handle the guilt.
Couldn't agree more.

"I've never done anything bad, no matter how drunk I've been"

-A Man in Denial

Lmao. Im by no means trying to make it like alcohol is like reefer madness where you loose all control and rape young innocent white girls then commit murder. But alcohol does dose dependently progressively impair your ability to make choices while accurately weighing their long term consequences. It doesnt mean you will do something you regret but it could increase the probability.

That being said people do tend to blame alcohol. I recall people drinking before a murder just a few because even though they arent drunk they can blame it on the alcohol. Or my friends drink as a excuse to act like idiots but they just are following expectation and alcohols effects are wayy exaggerated

But the thing is, Alcohol has a factual, documented impact on behavior. If I drive my car into a tree because I'm hammered, it's not because I really wanted to crash my car. There was no intent involved. The crash occurs as a direct result of Alcohol.

If I spend the night in jail for public intox, its not going to be because of some underlying fetish I have for appearing drunk in public, its because I literally can no longer control myself mentally or physically.

Some people blame things and people for their own failings, but the moral argument is kind of irrelevant in these circumstances. Were discussing the effects of Alcohol, plain and simple. I'm not sure how you got rape, murder and crimson gore out of that. We're more just trying to spare the guy a bad night or a social faux pas.

Last edited: