• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

No high?

apparently vapor is quite effective in transmission, 3 seconds was observed to be enough in some study, but research methods probably affect the value, however it allows much faster absorbing than smoke.
I exhale vapor out slowly so it moves in tissues
BUt I doubt all the alkaloids absorb in same manner as THC, I don't know if participants were asked subjective experience or did they just measure few blood values.
I tried vapes twice. The first was the Volcano when it was new and my friend's roommate had one and we vapes some partially vaped bud in there and it still worked. The second time was the magic flight launch box. Vaping was extremely strong, but different from smoking. It was sort of psychedelic and like eating a large dose of hashish or marijuana but without the confusion, inability to move, and vomiting. The high from these vapes lasted 8 hours! I would think that I was not high anymore and then realize that I was super stoned, and getting higher. I went out to a bar after vaping from the Volcano and drank a beer or two before vaping at my friend's place and despite getting drunk at the bar I did not get sick from the pot/THC and alcohol.

So, it could just take you a little longer to feel high I'm guessing. Some people just don't get high their first few times, but you've used a lot of strong stuff. As for edibles, these simply don't work for some people, their livers aren't able to convert delta-9 THC to 11-hydroxy THC.

I think you probably just aren't inhaling deeply enough, you don't really need to hold it, 2 or 3 seconds is fine. I think most of the THC is absorbed within 1 second, you just have to inhale it deeply to get the most out of it. Also have to ask, you don't regularly take ibuprofen, do you? This happens to block a lot of psychoactivity of THC which is why I'm curious.

We came across a guy claiming he's never gotten high from cocaine. Then he volunteered the fact he takes 60 mgs of Adderall 3 times a day for the last 7 years.

I am not armed with enough data to be able to make a diagnosis.

I do remember the first time I smoked a joint , absolutely nothing happened except a headache.
The next day I smoked the same joint and got so high I was walking in slow motion.

I met two people that took LSD the first time and felt nothing out of the ordinary. The next week they took the same batch and went into space.

Smoke two days in a row. Not a lot , just a few puffs.