• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine No euphoria from cocaine but keep doing it!

Stringer_Bell

Bluelighter
The first time I did coke I got incredible euphoria. Ever since then I just get wired and chatty from it, but no euphoria (unless I combine with Oxy but I've decided to never do opiates again). I know usually when people don't get euphoria off coke it's because the quality is bad but this is tested at 80% with no other active cuts (EC tested). I get euphoria off Dexedrine.

I don't know why I don't get euphoria. I still enjoy the 'ritual' of doing coke (insufflated, have never IV'd or smoked). The thing is even though I don't really like coke (except the ritual) I keep doing it! Probably only 0.5g - 1g once a week but I'm still addicted and still get a bad comedown and 3-4 days depression after that. It's SO not worth it but I can't seem to quit.

I thought maybe I wasn't doing big enough lines but did a massive one for me today. Any bigger than that and the anxiety would just be too bad.

I don't know what replies I'm expecting, there's no answer I guess. Just sharing an experience. I should obviously stop right?

In my opinion, once a drug stops becoming fun or stops becoming effective it is time to quit!

I think you're absolutely right. I just don't seem to be able to. So stupid being addicted to a drug that I don't even get a lot from. Maybe I just want to do SOME drug. Dex is euphoric (for an hour at least) but really it's much more functional than recreational for me and it lasts too long. I won't do crack or IV coke or meth. Oxy is amazing but I've read so many threads on BL which say that occasional Oxy use often leads to serious addiction. I can't smoke weed (really isn't good for me). I can't do MDMA because I'm on antidepressants and they seem to completely negate effects of MDMA. There isn't much left!

yeah man fuck cocaine, it's a shitty stimulant IMO, great rush when you shoot it, but that's all it is, its just too short acting no matter how you take it. Amphetamines are more euphoric and safer in my opinion.

I think you just need to learn how to properly do it... Every roa is great and can keep being that way so long as you work the time days and quantity

I think you just need to learn how to properly do it... Every roa is great and can keep being that way so long as you work the time days and quantity

Thanks, but I'm not sure what I can change (I wouldn't switch ROA). I guess it's just not the drug for me. It's weird because I do love the appearance, hotplating it, chopping up the rock, racking up lines, the taste, the numbness, etc. But I don't like the high. It's not euphoric, I just feel wired. And as I say, it's good coke. Yet as unimpressive as the high is, the comedown is impressively terrible. Not sure why I've stuck with this drug for so long. I guess I've always hoped I could get back that amazing euphoria the first time I tried it. But it's not going to happen.

Weird to think there's still part of my brain that is addicted and will make me keep going back to it even though it defies all logic.

I'm going to try to get off the antidepressants and roll once or twice a year I think (I've taken MDMA (in a large dose) but never experienced it's true effects because I take antidepressants which basically stop MDMA 'working'. As I said above Dex is an option but really if I take that stuff I have to complete some epic project or it's just not that much fun.

Jealous of those people who get amazing euphoria from good coke.

I no longer get euphoric from oxy but I still do them it's just all in my head that I need to use them even when off for months I still feel the need to do them

Are you covering a mental/physical problem? Other words self medicating? You may be doing so without realizing it.... Than again you may be afraid of withdrawals, which you will have to face one day and the sooner the better as the longer you wait the worse it gets.

No offense op but are you sure your not just doing it to fit in with/make some friends or perhaps to impress a lady well people will respect you more if you do your own things and not just do stuff to look cool.

Just my 2 cent