• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids No effects from Subutex (zero tolerance).

MetalHead91

Greenlighter
Hey,

I have no tolerance, the last time i tried an opiate was about a year ago.
I have a few 2mg bars of Subutex (sublingual, without naloxone), i tried taking the smallest dose i could, which is 1/4 bar (0.5 mg) and after about an hour took another 0.5mg because i had no effects.
should i try taking more? or maybe for some reason it just doesn't work on me?
As I said, I tried Oxy about a year ago and 20 mg was enough to give me a nice buzz.
From what I understand, 1 mg of Subutex is close to 15 mg of Oxy, so I should have felt it, right?

Thanks and sorry for my english.

My first opiate high was actually bupe, i snorted 1mg and was flying for hours. Maybe try that, though i wouldn't suggest experimenting with these drugs

Wow how interesting. When I took .5 milligrams of subutex I was SO blasted. Drooling out, nodding, paranoid, etc. I was floored because so many people had told me that subs do not get people high--and yet from such a small amount I was paralyzed lol.

I wonder if perhaps subutex loses effects if the pills are outdated..? I have no idea why you didn't not experience any effects. HOWEVER, there are definitely individuals who don't feel subs whatsoever and have no change in sickness when attempting to use them to detox from opiates. I wonder if you're just a member of the small population who do not benefit from suboxone/subutex. Some people report obscene euphoria while others complain about subs being absolutely uselss. It's an inconsistent product. The effects do take a while to kick in sometimes.

Longtern opiate addict, took 52,5mcg/h patch + Last 180mg dhc and i am feeling no wd.

Hey,

I have no tolerance, the last time i tried an opiate was about a year ago.
I have a few 2mg bars of Subutex (sublingual, without naloxone), i tried taking the smallest dose i could, which is 1/4 bar (0.5 mg) and after about an hour took another 0.5mg because i had no effects.
should i try taking more? or maybe for some reason it just doesn't work on me?
As I said, I tried Oxy about a year ago and 20 mg was enough to give me a nice buzz.
From what I understand, 1 mg of Subutex is close to 15 mg of Oxy, so I should have felt it, right?

Thanks and sorry for my english.
You should not feel sorry man,Your english Is quite good actually.