• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

No drip when snorting

iDab420

Bluelighter
Hello Bluelighters,

I have been snorting coke for the past month and I rarely get drips from it, if I do its very little :/

I did have a deviated septum surgery a year ago and it wasnt very helpful I don't know if that means anything but just had to add it.

All my friends gets lots of drips while I don't and I feel like I get way higher because it sits in my nose rather than drip down my throat.

Also have permanetly thick mucous and constantly cough it up, don't smoke cigs but weed everyday anywhere from 14gs-40gs+.

Cocaine is inherently dangerous to the tissue it comes into contact with, so you're always going to be dealing with that. It's going to cause more problems for you though if you're sinuses aren't draining properly, potentially allowing the Cocaine more time in contact with and more opportunity to cause tissue death.

I too have a very badly deviated septim and an irregularly shaped sinus. Insufflation isn't really a viable ROA for this reason, so I choose others. I would assume that the reason you have a different experience is tied to the shape and state of your sinuses.