• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants No actual flame to use

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mama3

Greenlighter
Hi everyone. Although I am new to this site I am not a new user. Been using on and off for a while. I've never had this problem and I have searched elsewhere. So, my bic just ran out. I noticed it was getting close so I had found a tea light and lit that just in case bic ran out. Well, used the candle for a bit (worked out pretty good) but then the candle burned out. Went to light a cigarette to give my glass a second to cool down and what do ya know....the damn bic was out!!! I remembered that I had used my stove a few times to light my cig (it's electric). Now, what the hell am I supposed to do now? I am a little embarrassed to admit that I tried to figure out a way to use my stove but I have no idea how.

So my question, what can I use to smoke without an actual flame?? I've snorted and eaten before but I have absolutely zero desire to ever do it again.

Any help is very much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Hi everyone. Although I am new to this site I am not a new user. Been using on and off for a while. I've never had this problem and I have searched elsewhere. So, my bic just ran out. I noticed it was getting close so I had found a tea light and lit that just in case bic ran out. Well, used the candle for a bit (worked out pretty good) but then the candle burned out. Went to light a cigarette to give my glass a second to cool down and what do ya know....the damn bic was out!!! I remembered that I had used my stove a few times to light my cig (it's electric). Now, what the hell am I supposed to do now? I am a little embarrassed to admit that I tried to figure out a way to use my stove but I have no idea how.

So my question, what can I use to smoke without an actual flame?? I've snorted and eaten before but I have absolutely zero desire to ever do it again.

Any help is very much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

turn the stove to highest temperature then hold a piece of paper next to it when its red hot, it will combust. Quickly take the flaming paper and light another candle. If you don't have one you can even stick a wick in a melted crayon, or some butter... oil would probably work too. Or you know... go the store and buy a lighter.

Melted crayon?...Butter?... Really P-Lems...

Harm Reduction would dictate that you walk the the store and buy another lighter or pack of matches. Even a neighbor could help. A heated metal element at several hundred degrees is not your friend, no matter how good that cig looks. Please don't hurt yourself and maybe improve the subject matter of your next thread, Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.