Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

No.4 heroin dosage??

fknbnt

Greenlighter
Hey swim is going to Cambodia in a few days for a holiday and will be wanting to try the opiads whilst on this excursion . Swim is a regular user in Sydney but realises that wat you get here is completely different to what will be taken overseas . The question swim would like to know is how much to take to start off with considering its purity will be 90-95 percent? The strongest swim has had is 30 percent black tar which was more like grey powder . Swim understands 5mg-10 is a good dose for pure but swim won't have scales . Does swim literally take a tiny crumb like a matchstick head size to start with? Swim has looked on other pages and threads but nothin specific to the visual side of things just the milligrams and even with the scales swim has now it wouldn't be accurate enough to measure out 0.01 which is 10 mg correct if swim is wrong .

Just buy a small dose, or weigh it down to as small as you can, then divide from there. Or invest is a $30 set of mg scales.

I have no tolerance and 10mg left me speechless for a few mins and then sick for hours.

Try swimming from Aus to Cambodia, you'll build up enough tolerance to salt that any kfc fries you eat will be fine for you.

yeah drop the swim stuff. its a pain in the arse to read and everyone knows its you anyway.

Be careful in Cambodia. ther heroin is very pure. you would be much better off investing in the scales (though this might raise some serious questions at customs if they bother to look through your things - definately ditch them on the way out of cambodia). I don't use heroin, but maybe try snorting a tiny bit first to test potency rather than going straight in and shooting it.

There is alot of heroin in cambodia, but be careful when buying as getting caught with drugs (particularly heroin) will land you in jail for a longtime. And don't think that the bribe for heroin (if its even possible to bribe) will be cheap. think upwards of $1000, probably a couple of thousand.

I always understood Cambodia to be one of the lower risk South East Asian countries in terms of getting caught and punished using drugs, never been though so thats just based on a few things I have read and heard... Either way if you do get caught it would be bad news, probably can't imagine how decrepit and lacking in facilities those third world dungeons would be.

I imagine heroin in Cambodia is of much greater purity than Australia, although it is obviously possible to get rorted anywhere it would be foolish to assume any heroin in SEA is not significantly more potent than the average gear in Australia. I think I remember seeing that Aussie heroin is on average around 20% so if you take that figure and assume Cambodian heroin is maybe between 70 and 90% pure (pulling those figures out my ass, but better to over estimate than underestimate) thats roughly 4 times more potent.

Honestly just to be safe with any batch I would use an extremely small amount first off to see how you go, maybe somewhere between 10mg and 25mg depending on your tolerance. Like we always say around here you can always take more but you can't take less.

Be wary buying cocaine too because I have heard of numerous fatalities that were attributed to tourists being sold heroin as cocaine.

^ good advice with the cocaine. I heard about this too, and stayed well clear if I was offered any in cambodia or vietnam.

Your right in that cambodia is a less risky place to use drugs than its south east asian neighbours. none the less, police searching tourists randomly, and dealers setting up buyers to be caught by the police, does happen. One has to also be more careful with heroin than weed, just because how the police are likely to treat you if caught. The bribes would not be insignificant, nor would the jail time.

When I was in Cambodia in 2008, you could buy drugs at certain guesthouses in Phnom Penn, and also dealers on motorcycles would occassionally ask you if you wanted to buy heroin or ice. I did buy ice a couple of times in a popular beach city in Cambodia. However, one should never be complacent there. The police do still enforce drug laws, and don't think for a second that if they see you under the influence they won't come search you.

You still have to be very careful when buying drugs there. don't let the dealer know where your staying or let them drop you back to your hotel/hostal (this is how alot of set ups occur). and never carry drugs on the street either. I have been stopped and searched several times in South East Asia, never had drugs on me, so never had a problem.

They just don't seem to have the drive or the man power to chase after drug users like the police in Thailand do. but if you were caught with a gram of heroin in cambodia, you would be in jail for at least a decade. good chance of you dying of cholera or something before your time was up too.

Last edited:
Thanks for advice . Yea a lot of tourists buy cheap coke and end there holiday very quickly . I'm extremely confident this mistake won't be made . In cambodia for a month volunteering so plenty time to experiment .