Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Nitrous Tank Regulator Q’s

G_Chem

Moderator: OD
Staff member
So I just got the regulator for these larger 580g tanks, and the Chinese don’t exactly give great instructions.

Can I very slowly twist the knob and hit straight off a hose? Or does it need to be hooked up to a whip cream dispenser?

When hooked up to a creamer dispensers is it possible to blow it by too high pressure? I know the gauge tells you when it gets dangerous but I could see that being a problem if people are getting out there.

If possible I’d like to just leak it slowly off the tank and inhale it as it comes but anyone with experience using these things please chime in.

-GC

I used to get the much larger tanks and use a regulator and in our circle it was always considered good practice to use a mask or balloon as the N20 can get quite cold.

Last edited:
Not sure what sort of regulator you have but I've had those 580g tanks with the conical plastic nozzle that screws straight onto the canister. You can just twist the nozzle slowly with a balloon on it and untwist it to stop. The NOS doesn't get as cold as cracking an 8g canister but it can be super loud if you open it too much.