• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Nitrous Oxide experiences?

I have had some crazy experience with combinations.

Mushrooms + nitrous
Lsd + nitrous
Dmt + nitrous......wow
Alcohol + nitrous

I prefer it in combination with other drugs, for a short lived intensifying aspect. It can considered a cheap high and some people even look down on it.

But I say fuck those people. I enjoy it when the time is right and that is quite rare. Its a drug with little to no negative effect for me.

It is called "hippie crack" because of the desire to constantly redose over and over until you are out. I have experienced it with a buddy and we just go through a whole box while tripping.

But I have not heard of anyone sucking dick for whippits....who knows, stranger things happen.

I have had some crazy experience with combinations.

Mushrooms + nitrous
Lsd + nitrous
Dmt + nitrous......wow
Alcohol + nitrous

I prefer it in combination with other drugs, for a short lived intensifying aspect. It can considered a cheap high and some people even look down on it.

But I say fuck those people. I enjoy it when the time is right and that is quite rare. Its a drug with little to no negative effect for me.

It is called "hippie crack" because of the desire to constantly redose over and over until you are out. I have experienced it with a buddy and we just go through a whole box while tripping.

But I have not heard of anyone sucking dick for whippits....who knows, stranger things happen.

how is the alcohol + N2O combo?

Last edited:
I calk thia drug teen crack n I don't care for I much cuz it's not enough of an effect for me n I've used multiple box's in one sitting

made me feel light-headed for about 30 seconds and that's all really

Once I get some bigger/stronger balloons I will try and fill them up with more than just one canister at a time

Its really hard to say what Alcohol + nitrous is like... you just have to try it. Its very head like dissociative.

The best relsult is from multiple inhalations and holding the nitrous in for as long as possible. Literally, hold hold hold it in.