• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Nitrous Oxide) - Experienced - Life Changing Problems

Sad I just read this whole thread. I hope TMP is rolling around heaven and not feeling separated from the One. Lots of good thought in here. Funny I have had a box of 50 cartridges for the last 10 months. I want to take some gas on the second half of a 2C-B trip. I still get powerful effects but gas is almost one dimensional. I can learn a lot in there but it flattens some acid trips I have had. At least it made the rest of the trip boring without the gas. But I have had many wonderful GASCID trips growing up. i remember one time I was listening to music, took a hit of gas and the guitar got silent but the rest of the band was playing. And I remember thinking if the guitar does not come back in it means I die. But the guitar trickled back in and I lived. :) But it goes to show how heavy these things can be like the OP said. For sure worth thinking about.

Thanks for popping in Azgard. I hope you are well.

Just found this Thread and feel the need to add my thoughts, even though they will most likely be lost in eternity, given the age of this thread.

The universal truth is the following: 0 = Infinity, True = False, Good = Bad, Funny = Terribe, You = Me

It is a paradox. Un-understandable. Trying to understand this paradox, is creation/life. The universe is one big paradox. Life itself is the "solution" to this paradox. The universe tries to solve itself/understand itself, thereby expanding and creating "life" (blowing itself up like a balloon). But, the universe can never be solved, since it is a paradox, so creation just keeps on going.

TMPs trial to "prove" the gascid experience, was the universe trying to understand itself. Thereby creating his "spaceship". A creation to aid in the further understanding of the universe, aiding in the further creation of the ship, ...

In other words: The act of trying to understand the gascid experience/the paradox/the truth of the universe, is the act of creation.

Thats the joke about it, and this is why nitrous is called "laughing gas". Nitrous makes fun of you trying to understand what is happening to you, because you can never understand it. You become able to "create" as soon as you stop laughing, as soon as you stop trying to explain it. TMP called this "accepting some assumptions" in order to travel further.

What I have figured out is nitrous tends to let you empty your mind, in the sense that if something is bothering you, it will come out.I am surprised more therapists don't use it to get their patients talking. You also bring your trip with you. If you are happy, you have a happy trip. If you are miserable, you can have a miserable trip. When I see things going south, I will put it away and wait for a better time. .