• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Nitrous/mdma question

Blulite12

Greenlighter
I dont know if this question makes sense or not but if someone does alot of nitrous oxide and gets brain damage does it just kill brain cells or could it kill serotonin axons making them unable to take mdma and roll again?

Nitrous oxide alone in reasonable amounts won't kill brain cells and it won't affect your rolls.

Nitrous oxide can cause brain damage. The cause of the damage is the non-availability of oxygen to the brain.
The best way to avoid damage is to huff from a bag or balloon and not from a mask.
If you become unconscious using a balloon you will automatically drop the balloon and breath normal air.
A mask will continue to feed you the nitrous.
I have no idea of whether nitrous oxide causes selective damage to the brain. I would think not but then I know nothing about the brain either.

is someone does a lot of nitrous, they should take vitamin b12 supplements. vitamin b12 deficiency is (beside unsafe inhalation methods that might starve your from oxygen) the most dangerous thing about (semi-)regular n2o consumption.
of course depending on your usage pattern, even supplementing might not be enough, nitrous is efficient in destroying any vitamin b12 you have in your body.
if you take care about this (and inhale n2o in a safe way) i wouldn't worry about neurotoxicity from nitrous oxide.