Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

nitrous/gabapentin/weed - Very Experienced - only +4 ever, and i search

jeah

Bluelighter
so lets start this off right. I am a very experienced high dose cubensis mushroom consumer. at first 30-40 wet grams but I knew it could go further.. so naturally I have had five... actually four 80-130 gram wet doses. Just trying to give psychedelic background as it is very important for this story. as for the mushrooms, the 130ish gram experience was actually completely by accident. well, almost. I used to race mountain bikes so i rode about 15 hard miles (1.25 hour approx to a walking trail that was one of my active fields. and dear god what do I find. the most little 2-5 gram cubes I have ever seen. I mean almost 100 in a 50 by 50 foot area. it was december and they were those good small cold ones. so i just went into like a feeding frenzy, like i was bestowed by the gods. I was so amazed I couldn't think straight and ate about 75% of these things until i was getting full. maybe 7-10 minutes. This was a quick forage. Then it hit me. I had a 1.25 hour bike ride back that would have been moderate without 100-150 grams of fresh cubensis. It was so strange.. the 1st third was al good. and the the second third I had to stop a couple times, which I thought was weird. now remember, I have a pretty decent runners high at this point, riding 160bpm for 2 hours... so surprising having to stop the 2nd third, there were virtually no hallucinations... except the oak tree limbs... they were connecting with a shimmering silver light.. it almost looked like pure energy, it was pretty amazing in retrospect to be honest.. at the time, I was focused on getting to the parking lot. body load surprisingly minimal. only about 5-10 minutes off pace to get here. last third, everything changed. Body load was slamming. had to get off and start walking. after 10 minutes or so. literally earth shaking visuals started.. as it was getting hard finding solid ground pushing a bike.. the ground beneath me was moving so much I knew I was in for some serious trouble. fear relatively minimal, still really anticipatory for the experience.

the parking lot was a joke, the cars were just.... melting as the ground beneath them moved them what appeard to be close to one foot in all directions. Wow, fucking wow. so I got home, literally fell face first to the floor when I got home (about t+ 2.25 hours). I then experienced cevs for 3+ hours that I always get on very high dose cubes.. well, a form of it at least. I then understood high dose (70 wet grams+) was the only way to go from now on. i never considered it a +4, or really close. A good +3. But it beat the pants of my 25 or so lsd experiences (up to 4 blotters where 1 was somewhat active and 1 quite fucking active.... jesus.. plain white fuzzy paper blotter circa 2001)

and that brings us to nitrous. now fuck I'm gonna have to comfortable for this one. and it most definitely cannot be put into words well, but I am going to try my best. I have an 80 page notebook halfway filled in the last 6 months trying to figure this out. And I feel like I have come as close as I am going to. I am going to go smoke a cig and I will explain how all this came about. Before I go, I always thought nitrous was a waste. yes it was ok but I seemed super tolerant cmpared to friends. but it seemed right. my pattern never actually changed since 2001 but my understanding has been completely whipped into different form. alright, brb.

so off and on, maybe every month or two, I would be 50 or so whippets. I use a single cart canister... I can get about 5-6 carts in about 1:130 after so much practice. besides, anymore is usually useless, plus if I am in the wrong state of mind, never more than maybe a +2.5 will happen in that 15 second nitrous experience that is just.. well pure unbridled bliss. so I messed with it until 2010. it was late at night, I wasn't on anything (maybe a little weed) and I was in my car all alone about 1am. I pulled the box out, did 3 0r 4 and I felt like I had touched god. This moment really would change the way I see psychdelics and would eventually help me heal and look at my life with much more perspective than before.

last thing before the TR, I don't use anything anymore expect my scripts (gabapentin for rls, xanax 1mg twice a day b/c I had a seizure tapering with klonopin so I just take it until I am prepared for another taper). well..weed, nitrous..... yea I haven't tripped off a phenethlamine or tryptamine in over 3 years.

so, about six months ago I'm feeling down, which is rare. I remembered nitrous and went and bought a new canister and 50 carts. When i did 5, i ran into my closet and just screamed the most primal scream ever and slammed the canister against the ground, knowing i had found "it". A psychedelic relief in a can. luckily the canister didn't break lol. I realized I had some big questions that only nitrous could answer wo I got a notebook, a good pen and 100 carts. I wrote about 11 pages that night. It effects my fine motor coordination, especially up to 45 seconds after finishing. making it quite hard to write obviously which actually is very lucid when re-reading it. nitrous does not affect my gross motor coordination. extremely little, honest if at all. I actually feel more precise when I cut/change directions when I have a revelation and needed to try to run and explain to my wife. This is actually important as it took 1000's of carts over a decade to get this right. as in, being able to assimilate nitrous information is some kind of skill, as it is a bullet of numbers and godliness comes as 100,000 thoughts dressed down to one... in 15 seconds, maybe 5-10, and eventually this space became somewhat able to navigate. or at least report on. and my friends, that is the key. able to write and understand what happened is truly revealing if you can find a way to do it. I dont know if it's just me, but 200mg gabapentin every 45 minutes for 4-5 hours, some good dank, a good tank and the right state of mind. It is the closest and best tool I have. I have not tried dmt, but was not interested until 2010 and it has not found its way into my life, nor have I forced it here. I hope you all find yourselves well. and I will always love this place, our strength, passion, drive and understanding.

-jeah (shubs pre 2005)

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_nitrous
substancecode_dissociatives
substancecode_marijuana
substancecode_cannabis
substancecode_gabapentin
substancecode_gabapentinoids
_combo_
explevel_veryexperienced
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_oral
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
*100 in that 50 by 50 foot space. Mods I would appreciate it if I didn't have to edit it. thanks.

or could you just add a zero for me? i hate that edited BS at the bottom. I have a hard enough time with typographical errors.

I edited it. Are you on a phone or something? Because in that case, yeah editing is a bitch or as I hear it deletes your posts sometimes? Otherwise, editing a post is super easy, just click the edit button, and edit, and click save.

If you're concerned that it says "last edited by..." at the bottom, well, it says that I edited it now. Not sure why that matters. Anyway not quite sure what you meant but it's edited now.

you're the best. I just always hated the edited by me button. I always feel like it took a lot of veracity or something from the post It make it seems really inorganic. Probably from my lackluster typing skills, but I digress.

I missed you assholes. I should have and should post more now. Now that my life is somewhat together I could possibly become a more coherent poster. Well, I have unmedicated ADHD like a bitch. No worries, speed makes my sleepy and tired.

and yea the other 3 times I did really high dose shrooms my wife would drop me off at the house for 6-8 hours and come back after that. Still my favorite psychedelic (i've done 2c-i, 2c-b (nice), mescaline (san pedro extracion, didn't go so well, minimally active), mda 10 times, mdma every friday night for about 90 weeks (2001-2003) (most consistent +3 in the known universe imo), lsd obviously, I dunno, I've had a pretty good sample. and I tried lsd before weed and seem to have a very high tolerance for 3 things: anesthetics, psychedelics and nitrous. and yea I know n20 is an anesthetic, but compared to lidocaine or the versed/fent combo, still really high natural tolerance.

Just rambling, fuck off ;) I feel like somehow, this is an evolution of a someone out there for the search and finally found it. responsibly. I haven't used nitrous in a couple months, and I don't plan to anytime soon. I have been needing/wanting to get some cubensis for the last month or so but like much of the southeast, zero rain!!

-jeah

Haha, I will re-read my significant posts such as TRs like twice after posting them and fix any typos I see, even if I re-read it a year later and see something.

Anyway I didn't know you before but welcome back. Damn, you've been here longer than me, that makes you, like, old as fuck.

well, then promote me. lol. jk. dude, no name drops. just honest fucking peace. hey xorkoth ( i actually remember you somewhat), can we get a real, active, pro-drug, sensible yet very progressive board going on? post or message me, I have a bit of foundation with tyt (the young turks)

...... speaking of which, tyt and joe rogan are promoting kratom like no other. I hope it stays legal as I used it for rls and anxiety until earlier this year. guess I'm gonna have to rely on my 10mg hydrocodone throughout the day. bullshit. more abusable and addictive. ugh, can we just fight like hell? peace, for real.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean... to me, what you describe sounds a lot like Bluelight. If you mean you want to start a new forum with me, heh, well give me extra hours in the day and we could talk. Between work and band I've got a handful of hours every week and I spend them with friends going to see live music, hiking or tripping (or some combination). I do Bluelight stuff when I need a few minutes of mental break from work.

You must have been elated with a find like that. Set and setting were right for a high dose ;)