• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Nitrous and kratom

falsifiedhypothesi

Bluelight Crew
I'm thinking about trying N2O soon, mostly for recreational effects but also to see if it might help with depression to any degree. I'm also addicted to kratom and take anywhere from 5-10 grams a day.

Has anyone had any issues with these two in combinations? Some google searches seem to indicate that people don't have any negative effects from this combo but i'd like some first hand experiences from you fine folks.

I'm going to keep my kratom dose as low as possible just for withdrawal mitigation, since it doesn't get me high anymore anyway.

I can't see how they could possibly interact, but I'm no scientist.

I've heard anecdotal reports that kratom can react with a number of drugs, though.

Only interaction I noticed personally was with kratom + oxcarbazepine which caused some very strong tremors/spasms for several hours.

Not an issue other than increased nausea.

Make sure you buy cartridges that were manufactured in europe or the US. The ones from Taiwan are very dirty and feel toxic.

Last time I went to the dentist I took kratom beforehand and also asked them to hook me up with some nitrous. I was breathing a 40-50% N2O:O2 mix for a while and didn't notice any nausea, the only side effect was that it made the "dentist experience" pleasurable.
Kratom and nitrous might potentiate eachother a little bit, but it's mostly the same (at least IME).

Just to add to the pile: no pharmacological interactions, the effects can be complementary in a way but also make the nitrous a little bit less trippy.