• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Nitrazepam

Coffeeshroom

Bluelight Crew
What is everyone's thought on this specific benzo?
Do you enjoy it?
Do you find it to work?
Any hangover effect the next day?
Does it keep working at your dose you taking it?

Guess overall i just want to know from those that use it or did how did you personally find it at the end of the day?

Hi Coffeeshroom,

I have a 1mg/1ml- solution here and I like it a lot. For me it is definitely enjoyable and quite hypnotic and sedating. I would not recommend it to use it during a working day.

).

What a coincidence. I just scored some nitrazepam. Waiting for it to hit me.

If it is bringing me to sleep - holy shit, you will sleep a week or so. It's a strong Benzo iwould say, very bitter, also in PG. But it is sedating and hypnotic, i think it has a long half life so for people with anxiety issues perfect. Please tell me how it was, @shizopath.

JJ

Its definitely calming me down. Not too strong but still I feel a mild calming effect. Im trying to keep my benzo use under control so it doesnt get out of hand like it did in the past so this 5mg was just what I needed.

Its definitely calming me down. Not too strong but still I feel a mild calming effect. Im trying to keep my benzo use under control so it doesnt get out of hand like it did in the past so this 5mg was just what I needed.
I heard a good thing to do is stuff a ball of red paper into the bottle after you take a dose so you'll know not to redose. Whats your trick to not redose while blacked out?

I also thin 5 mg are totally OK for the beginning (with tolerance!)..

JJ

I heard a good thing to do is stuff a ball of red paper into the bottle after you take a dose so you'll know not to redose. Whats your trick to not redose while blacked out?
Why would I not redose? removing the paper ( is it swimming inside ???) and on it gets...

JJ

I havent been blacked out in over a year. Trying to keep it at that. I think your expectations are what influence it the most.

How do you feel now?

JJ

I havent been blacked out in over a year. Trying to keep it at that. I think your expectations are what influence it the most.
I did not black out - I went to bed to have a nap. Thats something different.

I wasnt talking about you. I was just talking about my past struggles with benzos.

I feel pretty good. I wanna take more but I feel like it would be waste and its pretty late.

I wasnt talking about you. I was just talking about my past struggles with benzos.

I feel pretty good. I wanna take more but I feel like it would be waste and its pretty late.

I'm sorry, shizo. this is a fucking chat - it irritates me a lot - you all know :rolleyes:

And when it's a superold irc-chat I would be happy about it.

JJ