• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Nipples!

medium? is that an option? If it's not it should be. I like all sizes of (female) nipples: huge, big, large, normal, medium, small-ish, small, tiny, very small, it doesn't matter to me!

I really dislike large nipples to the point that it's a turnoff. I don't like when they're really, really super tiny either. I prefer small to medium.

Although I think what is most important to me is the "shape" (don't really know what word i want here...). Unless I'm aroused or cold, mine are always puffy, and I fuckin hate that. Looks weird...

Ewwwh, big nipples are so nasty. The make a girl's tits look like giant fruits. It's pretty gross to me.

Big nipples on a guy is pretty unattractive too.

No big nipples please.

I love big nipples, both on others and on myself.
I like it when I'm aroused and my nips grow and become engorged.
I like to put nipple suckers on when rolling and seeing how huge they can get.

All nipples are good but I especially love those you can hang your keys on (when erect, obviously).

Proportional to the boobie...lil boobie=lil nipple, big boobie=big nipple...as a big boobed/nipple girl I may be a little biased towards the proportionally larger ones though, hehe.

I like my puffy medium nipples with eraser tips.:) No flat/small nipples for me...I prefer to have something tangible to play with.

i like small/medium nipples. I dont like the ring around the nipple to be too big. I like them a little puffy.

But i dont actually give a fuck enough to say anything or think a girl is any less gf/partner material. I simply, given the choice, would rather play with/lick/look at what i have described.

To me, nipples and dick are in the same boat. Girls dont make fun of our penis', we dont make fun of there nipples.

Ewwwh, big nipples are so nasty. The make a girl's tits look like giant fruits. It's pretty gross to me.

Big nipples on a guy is pretty unattractive too.

No big nipples please.

I love big ones,long sexy:), suckable nipples,love em'