View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

night terrors from dmt

iROLL22

Bluelighter
so there were a couple times where i did multiple dmt sessions in one week and thats when i would get night terrors. i hit dmt maybe once a month normally but does anybody else experience where too many days of blasting off and then the second night of sleeping i would get a night terror and usually it was my dmt guide staring at me in the face on fire and im unable to move. i have this happen two different weeks of excessive dmt use in one week

I get vivd weird dreams for days sometimes weeks after I trip, dont worry about it alot of people have strange dreams after they trip. Only thing I could say is, dont trip on dmt that often. If it only happens when you overuse, simple, dont overuse

thats obviously what i have learned. thanks. my point is it wasnt a dream. it was a night terror, which is a medical thing so all im really wondering is am the only one who gets night terrors from too much dmt?

Contrary to the title of this thread, DMT has ridded me of night terrors. The night terror episodes are replaced with semi-DMT trips.. Id give the potency of the "trips" like a rating of 15% of a powerful DMT trip lasting the duration of a NT episode. On this specific night, I remember it occurring 3 times, whereas those instances would have been unpleasurable night terrors.