• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Night in with the lady ....

Section813

Bluelighter
Ok I have some tested MDA and MDMA. Im thinking of starting out with 100mg of MDA just because its been so long an Ive never had it by itself alone. On the other hand the mission is a night with the lady an I dont want either of us tripping too much and ruining things. So alone? Combo? If so what should the ratio be?

1:3 ratio MDA:MDMA

100mg of MDA would have you both too fucked to do much imo.

MDA and MDMA in a 1:3 ratio is fantastic though. You get the psychedelic and speedy edge without losing the empathy and the two combined are much more euphoric than either by itself.

^ Note that here by "1:3" an example would be 25mgs MDA and 75mg MDMA if you were wanting to keep your total dose at 100mg or another example would be 33mg MDA and 99mg MDMA if you wanted to take 132mg total.

It all depends on your individual tolerance. I find that MDA and MDMA complement and potentiate each other a bit so you might need slightly less to get to the same roll with more euphoria but it isn't a huge difference.

Took like 100mg of mda with my chick and while it was an amazing opening beautiful experience we never got to the sex cause we were far to fucked.

I think mag kal Kats spot on.

This will be my next combo with my chick.

Imma go like 30 mda and 100 mg mdma.

Also get some lube massage oil glow sticks a nice playlist put together a Vicks vapor stick some weed nitrous and smokes.

Should make for an awesome night!