• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

{Nifoxipam / 1mg) - First Time - Melting sedative warmth

ok maybe I was wrong. I ordered one hundred of them off the vendor that I'm sure most people get it from but anyways they are really euphoric when taken sublingually. I have a giant benzo tolerance. I first took three sublingually of the 2mg pellets but have recently started taking methadone maintenance and thought it might be the reason for the euphoria. I also took a flubromazolam with them and soon started getting closed eyed visuals and that's the last thing I remembered before waking up eight hours later on the floor face down.
I want to warn everyone that taking benzos while on methadone. it is a combination that has killed many people.
I missed my methadone dose today and thinking it would be a good chance to test the nifoxipam again I took right mg sublingually and I'm still getting a euphoria that starts in my chest and feels amazing. maybe the vendor just added extra ingredient or something different to it because of all of the complaints but I'm really enjoying it. but to each their own

Nifoxipam finally arrived. They are the 2mg, beige colored with brown speckles. My benzo tolerance is not that high. I took 2 an felt nothing. So was disappointed. The next day decided to try 4 of them on an empty stomach. And again felt absolutely nothing. Nothing.
Unlike pyrazolam, when I took one of those, I felt less anxiety, and not sedated, so I was able to be functional, just with no anxiety.

Nifoxipam (or at least the batch I received) is totally crap and a waste of money IMO