• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Nicest Compliment you've received lately

I was told I am loved by an old friend today and that I am a mother fucking pretty lady. He wants me to stop by so he can look at me.... How sweet :) He is also gonna hold me some 30s on the front.... Love him....

"Yay, your back and you're not psychotic anymore"
Seriously.

trancegirle said:
^ i think you're an absolutely lovely person from reading your posts on here :)
That's a genuine compliment hun
<3
Ps - where did your avatar go?
i feel like a nobody so i have a nobody avatar:(

A friend of mine hit me across the back of the head recently, when I turned to her she had a genuine and very warm smile that communicated the extent to which she had (platonic) love for me. It made me feel like perhaps I wasn't such a horrible human being to be the recipient of one of the most loving looks I have ever seen. Maybe not a direct compliment, but it sure meant a whole lot more than the compliments I've been receiving lately, every last one of which I have received over the last few months have been centered around some beads I wear around my wrist. They are pretty nice beads though I suppose.

Could have done without the whack across my head though.

I was chatting to my 15 year old nephew yesterday on MSN (who refers to me as SuperAunty :D) and "Here in My Room" by Incubus came up on my playlist. It shows what music i'm listening to, and all of a sudden I get this message:

8o Super Aunty + Incubus = MEGA AUNTY!

:D

I <3 him so much.

:D

toa$t said:
True story, the whole thing was like this

"For someone whos been drinking since noon, you dont seem that drunk. And you say youve drank a fifth and a 6 pack in that time? Will you take a pbt? "

SO I did and blew a .22

got told by a show-jumping judge yesterday that maverick and i have 'a lot of potential' - great considering how we bombed out in the competition but maybe he felt sorry for me :p

got told i can actually cook a meal the other night! (and i even considered it edible)

"That was one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had in my life."

Fuck I'm good.

%)

This isn't normal complimenment

But I was given an air gun (pistol) yesterday from sister and her husband: Am I glad, was shooting the whole evening yesterday.

Well, and I'm not an australian the leastest bit!

"You should be the next James Bond"

An indian dude in his 60's told me so yesterday while he developed my passport photos;)

"after your brother's fuck up today, I now rate you only the 2nd worst fuck up in my life <BANG> you useless fuck <SMACK> <BANG> now piss off and get the fuck out of my site you waste of life <BANG>"

:) I'm his 2nd worst - that's a nicer compliment that being the 1st! init?

gee...thanks Dad!

Wow, your dad sounds abusive, what a horrible thing to say. Do you have to spend time with him? How old are you?