• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous Newsflash: The best serotonergic psychedelic there is. and your personal favorites.

izo

Bluelighter
the best psychedelic seems to be 2c-t-13-NBOME. its there but not obtainable for the masses. 2c-t-13 also never seen being sold in the web.

The personal best experiences that i had was the following stuff in descending order:

25C-NBOME
2c-b on par with DOC and mescaline
almost the same level as the line above maybe even better (different class): 4aco-dipt an AL-LAD also on par.
TMA-2 and mipla on par
LSD
5MeO-EiPT
DOI
bk-2C-B
5MeO-MET
2c-bfly
2c-d
4AcO-DET
5MeO-aMT

MiPT was also really nice dose too low to find its place in line.

what are you best of lists?

Does even 2c-t-13-NBOME exist?

The rest are all pretty solid, except the 5-meo-amt that I havent tested, but I would love to

I have a hard time putting drugs with such a high fatality risk on any sort 'best of' list, but then again I like to live, to each their own

also nbome is too vasoconstricting. In addition the potent full agonist activity is frightening. Full agonists do not seem to impart healthy effects in many cases.

i find lsd and mushrooms to be pretty comprehensive in any given situation of an experience I'm looking for. Although 2c-b is great sometimes

Does even 2c-t-13-NBOME exist?

how many chemists do you think are in amerca alone? its one step from 2c-t-13 made by shulgin. chemists are not dumb drug users asking dumb questions they get chemicals that are there and do a one step synthesis. go read the new york times or something.

Last edited:
A thionated n-benzyl compund sounds like an awful idea to me, given how twitchy other psychedelics with sulfur in them tend to be on whole "effective dose vs toxicity" curve

Also seems a tad silly to be listing whats basically a bottle of wine from the 1700s as one's top drug, but thats neither here nor there.

To the actual topic; If asked for my tier-list, it'd probably have to put 2C-I near the top with 2C-B making a close running. I'd need to get my hands on 2C-I to really confirm it again, it's been a *while*. LSD itself sneaks in soon after, and as a general rule I favor phenethylamines over tryptamines.

25I-NBOMe was fun, but honestly I don't think it was anywhere near worth the risks of it. Too close to !!Fun!! if you ask me.

2c-i? disguisting without any value for me. had several 100mgs of not one good trip. 2c-b much better.

Idk know really, but DOC, LSD,Mescaline and 4acodmt is def up there.

Never been to impressed by the regular 2c-x drugs ive tried by themselves.
Ive done 25c/e but they also felt flat alone.
However they mix very well with a low dose lsd.
4-ho-met was alot of fun but also a bit hollow by itself.
Combined with 4aco-dmt was awesome though.

But im quite happy having a good supply saved of my top4 that i mentioned above.
Esp the gram of 4-aco-dmt and a bunch of 3mg doc pellets.
I barely do any of them once per year, so im probably set for life.
LSD and cacti is quite easy to get so no need to stash to much of those.

OP you have no merit on talking about "2c-t-13-NBOME", and in 99.999% certainty its not just something thats "not available to the masses", rather its not available at all. It doesnt exist, as of now anyways, and theres no indication that it would be the "best" psychedelic, whatever that means.

p.s. The objective right answer is always DMT.

OP you have no merit on talking about "2c-t-13-NBOME", and in 99.999% certainty its not just something thats "not available to the masses", rather its not available at all.

i have my sources and just wanted to share it. it was reported to me to be a fair bit better than 2c-t-2, 2c-t-7 or doc.
i have personally never tried it, my favorite was 25c-nbome so far. then came 2c-b and doc.

i have my sources and just wanted to share it. it was reported to me to be a fair bit better than 2c-t-2, 2c-t-7 or doc.

"Your sources" seem like they're using an obscure chemical name to run some sort of scam.

Don't know about the fancy alphabet soup of chems. I have tried most of the 2C's way back when. Good cactus is up there in my memories of special trips. I wish I had more time for cactus.

I still think nothing beats the classic ones. LSD, Mushrooms, Mescaline. Of course the others are beyond special, but if I were to generalize that is what I think.

My personal faves :
LYSERGAMIDES:
1- 1V-LSD
2- 1P-LSD
3-1P-ETH-LAD
4-ETH-LAD
5-LSD
6- AL-LAD

TRYPTAMINES:
1- 4-AcO-DPT
2- 4-AcO-MET
3- 4-AcO-DMT
4- 4-HO-MIPT
5-DMT
6-DPT

PHENETHYLAMINES:
1- 2C-C
2- 2C-D
3- 2C-B
4- 2C-P
5- 2C-I
6- Methallylescaline
7- Mescaline

Last edited:
i have personally never tried it, my favorite was 25c-nbome so far. then came 2c-b and doc.
well even assuming your source would speaking their truth (i dont know howd lie on such topics but who knows), that doesnt mean its the "best" psychedelic.

psychedelics are ultimately influenced much more by expectations, placebo and other subconscious influences than the raw molecular structure, they're all probably more or less identical, with some distinction between the type of psychedelic (tryptamine, phenethylamine, etc)

I know it's not going to be a common preference, but my number 1 is 25I-NBOMe, by far.
Having seen how it affects most others people I've seen take a high dose, I am pretty sure that its effects can vary from person to person more than most other drugs.
But for me, the visuals (open and closed eyes), the physical/sensorial feeling enhancement, the synaesthesia, the strong stimulation, the headspace, the super fast come up and long duration make it the best overall package.
It may come as a surprise but I need extreme dosages to experience any noticeable vasoconstriction, and even then I don't even get any discoloration, just cold especially in the hands and feet but that's it.
I only ever have taken it by insufflation, either in 100:1 powder or in liquid form.

It is also part of my favourite combos, 25I+ either Ketamine or MXE, and 25I + aMT.

2c-t-13, look it up in pihkal?
Just because Shulgin described it doesn't mean it's well known, it's not even scheduled stateside at a quick glance and I've personally not seen discussion of it *outside* of pikal in any form until this thread. Add to that people tend to be more wary of the n-benzylated phenethylamines and people are going to express doubt and concern.
'obscure' absolutely fits 2C-T-13 the same way it does the likes of the HOTs and DOTs.

edit:
To further beat this dead horse, there is a single 2C-T-13 trip report on erowid:

It was pulled from Alexander Shulgin's labbooks.
About his own trip on it, with a fist full of other people, and as far as I can tell this is the only readily found record of a 2C-T-13 experience. Searching threads here has no luck and the psychonaut wiki lacks any reference to it at all.

Last edited:
4-polonio-2,5-dimethoxyphenthylamine (aka 2C-Po, or Hardinamine)

We're to believe that you made and consumed a radioactive 2C, but you can't even correctly recall its formula and instead write it as if polonium has an oxidation state of +1, when even double checking PiHKaL (the source of your quippy name) would correct you?

Suuuure... Show me the money, or in this case, the mass spec for literally any of the novel stuff you included in that post, or we have no reason to believe you.

Nothing beats a good old B-25u, aka NBOME-Uranium-blister-bombs plugged directly to your anus (with a pinch of lube)

Newsflash: its the best psychedelic in the galaxy, confirmed by the Grey, the Annunaki Fathers and the Rainbow Counsel of the 5-meo-Pleyadians

Nothing beats a good old B-25u, aka NBOME-Uranium-blister-bombs plugged directly to your anus (with a pinch of lube)

Newsflash: its the best psychedelic in the galaxy, confirmed by the Grey, the Annunaki Fathers and the Rainbow Counsel of the 5-meo-Pleyadians
The reptillians have some kickass Regretamine though, not really a serotonogenic substance though.
But it sure makes you regretfull and sad, makes you feel worse then after doing anal with a tranny in the slums of Burma.

The reptillians have some kickass Regretamine though, not really a serotonogenic substance though.
But it sure makes you regretfull and sad, makes you feel worse then after doing anal with a tranny in the slums of Burma.
That just sounds like the synopsis of a PKD´s book. What would the the opposite of regretamine?

That just sounds like the synopsis of a PKD´s book. What would the the opposite of regretamine?
Which one of his books?
I guess the opposite of snorting Regretamine is not being a screwup that messes everything up all the time.

Thats why i like it, being this godlike being of perfection gets boring at times.
So its nice to feel like a regular joeshmo once in awhile.
My lizard bro Shletzor always hooks me up, but i have to bring him at least 2 babies he can eat as payment.
Need to setup a child factory to afford my habit soon.😐