• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: The Herald Sun 24/11/08 "Toolies push drugs, schoolies boast of a slab a day"

I rate that movie. Johnny Depps BEST performance! Id love to see the look on the cops faces when they open your suitcase :D

Can't say ive ever heard pills called googs, although my friends use pretty weird words... Some how pinga's went to dinga's which morphed to chinga's and now I'm hearing janga's? Strange friends I have.

I've got a mate who calls then 'chuggas'. Now THAT's a weird name.

Pistachio said:
What a bizarre piece of slang.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so... no more googs please, X or E or XTC will suffice. =D

Boosh said:
Like you guys im pretty suprised that amyl nitrite got a mension- I still beleved it was a pretty unknown chem ( at least by the masses)

I guess it depends on what kind of circles or what kind of entertainment you are into... I read a lot of crime novels, and I remember first reading of amyl when I was like 13 or something in a James Elroy novel (though he called it amyl nitrate... in the same book characters also swallowed benzedrex inhalers).

I don't think it's unknown per se... I think a lot of people have heard of it at one time or another but probably couldn't tell you much about it. In my experience it's worthless anyway, but I haven't tried it with cocaine or MDMA yet and it's supposed to intensify them for a few minutes.

There's a truck in our city that transports eggs to supermarkets or something, called the GOOGMOBILE

All us pill poppers always laff out loud when we see it. . goog is known slang, but not really common here in adelaide, australia. It was quite common a few years ago