• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: [The Age] 28/04/03 - 'Fears as more use 'super speed' drug'

i have just exited from a 6 month every day crystal iv haze, i was never going to post on this site again because every time i posted i would not be believed, sometimes it was even suggested i should go to the lounge if i wanted to make jokes, these joke were allways the truth not allways making sense i will admit. stevelectro i messaged u a few times, fuck knows what about though, i was working 60 hours a week and trying to stay up for the remainder.
i was wondering when the super gear was going to be talked about. the first shot i had 1.5 points, i knew i would be in trouble, shit it was like the best e u ever had full on eye wobbles short of breath head departing from the body a rush that i still have dreams about, i had to stop because i put the savings for my new car up my arm in 6 months ($30,000) and i do need that car.
i had built up to a regular dose of 2.5 points a day and if i was on a binge i would sometimes blast 4 points a time and take a trip straight to scattered ville amounting to around $400 a day ( and they said hammer was bad) i dont think i will ever give up but for the moment i am resting my body and brain.
THIS GEAR IS TOP OF THE TREE SO BE CAREFULL ALL YOU SMARTYPANCESES.
cheers
mona

^^ I looked at your profile, I used to live over there, so is ice big there? I haven't been back for ages, I must go sometime....