Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: Police net record ecstasy shipment (Melbourne) - The Age

That picture made me drool!!!
And $50 a pill is a load of shit.

I like this bit from the article:
They are keen to establish who was going to buy the 216,000 tablets seized this week.Stick your arm up if you want to help them out. ;)

And $50 a pill is a load of shit.
Actually no it's not. The price is usually cumulative for each dealer sold to someone else (either dealer or end user).
200,000 pills = roughly they will sell mass bulk for say, $5-$15,
Then that dealer sells less bulk for $10-$25 or whatever, it then goes to the end user for whatever the street price is. Remember that these guys aren't going to sell all 200,000 pills 'one by one' for current street price. Plus, a lot of people pay $50 each for pills. I know I used to just over a year ago.
[ 22 August 2002: Message edited by: wazza ]

OK once and for all $50 is a lot for a pill if you live in Sydney or Melbourne. Places like Perth and Hobart $50 for a pill is average, and to make it worse most of the pills are utter shite.
And of course the media is going to use the inflated value of $50 because it sounds better to the public. I mean does it really matter the street value of the drugs siezed? Does it make our streets any safer? I think not.

Well I'm taking my info from pillreports and from other bad,evil people that I've meet in drug dens in Perth on my way to church.
Said in a Mr Burns voice
"Yes that'll do"

don't get into dick sizing please. some people pay $50, it's a fact. get over it. fuck you lot are predictable...

LMAO! I'm sure what jb meant to say was "everyone except cowboy mac and wazza are predictable"... ;)
Annnnnnnnnyway, about that drug shipment..........

"You're all different!"
"Yes, we're all different!"
"I'm not."
- Monty Python, "The Life of Brian"

Be interested to know how many of these pills will hit the streets now since Infernal Repairs are in the middle of investigating the Drug Squad. Probably go down from 40% to 20%. heh heh. :p
But yeah, doubt it will really hamper supply. Its the tail end of the party season up north, and things are just warming up for our summer.
'Tis the season to be jolly....