• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: news.com.au - Warning on Ice Cube Enemas

For decades this insane idea was thought to be able to help overdose victims. Im suprised that people now-days still have some believe in the notion.

Haha I don't know where people got that idea from... Needless to say if a friend was unconscious from drugs, the last thing I would ever think of doing would be to shove an ice cube up his/hers arse :)

Bwahahahaha.

You *HAVE* to be kidding me. What type of raging flaming piece of stupidity produced the theory that PLUGGING A FUCKIN CUBE OF FROZEN WATER cures an overdose of a CNS depressant?

Honestly, no wonder society at large thinks we're such a pack of psychopaths.

And P_D fucking AWESOME story! :D

Oh yeah, and nobody come near my ass with an ice cube, I'd rather take the coma. ;)

-plaz out-

The last enema I had was this big
ice_cube.jpg

phase_dancer said:
I've seen it used as a form of torture, or a sick form of entertainment, I'm not sure which.

How do I always have stories about such shit..\

That is some story!

I bet you don't pull that one out at parties often... :D

oh shi~ necropost :|

Why did I see it on the front page?

edit: ohh I must have clicked on it in the "similar threads" box. nub.

Last edited:
They use amyl here, ive seen it more than a few times outside clubs on the street and at a friends party a couple months ago, from what I saw it worked?! they put the bottle underneath there nose even mouth when someone g'ed' out and flat on there ass. If anyone can explain if this is a good practice or knows more about applying amyl to someone g'ed out, id like to know, otherwise it seems like the equivalent to the ice cube trick, whereas form what ive witnessed they seem to wake up almost instantly???..But their heartbeat would be racing more than a dj spinning hardhouse.

I'm surprised Seiky hadn't heard that one before, him being more privy to hearing my tales than most....

I will never forget that, That is like a story that comes out on april fools days. I can just picture everyone standing round an someone who's G'd out drawing straws to see how sticks their finger two iches up the rectum.

I dont like chunky peanut butter anymore, ill just stick with marmite, no hang on...

TIP: Save some ice in your next drink! you never know, one day you may need to use it :( haha.

8) If you want to be of some use to an OD patient, learn CPR and first aid !! Ice up the arse, good grief !!