• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: News.com.au - 2/2/09 'Girl dies of Big Day Out drug overdose'

lil angel/SeveredPsyche, I agree with you both, unfortunately HR is not the outcome the authorities are looking for, it is demonisation and "JUST SAY NO"

Pfffft
Idiots!!!

When my children get to the age that they may experiment with drugs, I will be sitting them down and giving them some wise words (well I hope they will be wise). I saw an article on here once, it was titled "take half of what you are offered", wise words to start with if they are going to insist on taking. It will be a worrying time, but young people will be young people, and we have all been (in some cases still) there and we all know we don't always make great decisions!

It is nearly impossible to control what your children do, but you can guide and influence where possible and hope they listen.

PLUR

A cynical person would assume that the information isn't introduced if it didn't support the political goals of those concerned or in power at the time. :\

- Releasing negative information could be seen as endosrsing an alternative. e.g. if mCPP was involved, MDMA is still regarded as safer.

I have actually noticed on a few occassions that police statements label such things as being "a type of ecstacy" or "pills containing such-and-such, a dangerous form of ecstacy," rather than refering to them as a contaminated/adulterated product. Motivated phrasing, but it does depend which way you look at it.

My body temp went rank on mCPP. Although id expect she would have been spewing everywhere if she had pipz

I had a few pipz pills (white doves) at the Sydney leg of Big Day Out (not deliberately) and I didn't vomit at all, just overheated big time, didn't sleep for two days, felt generally like shit.