• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: Fatal drug overdose from adulterated pills - PMMA

^ show some compassion guys. Regardless of the circumstances surrounding the OD & the spin of the article a young man has still lost his life :(

^ show some compassion guys. Regardless of the circumstances surrounding the OD & the spin of the article a young man has still lost his life :(

For a hypothetical situation? 8)

I think it's sad if it was all a complete accident which I'm sure it was knowingly ingesting something as dangerous as PMMA and knew the dangers of PMMA and then decided to combine it with other drugs, it's just plain stupid.

If it was in pill form it's unlikely the person would expect PMMA or even know wat PMMA is (Most of my friends would not). And most likely sold to him as Hektic as pills.

It is a sad story, before I had more knowledge I took my friends word as gospel, this young man could have easily been me a few years ago.

Wow....the police must be getting desperate.

ARE YOU SCARED PERTHVILLIANS? THERE IS A DEADLY DRUG KILLING ALL YOUR TEENS, YOU SHOULD BE SCARED!!!

We should be thankful they are warning people about this. If it is going around in pills (which to admit we don't actually know), it's dangerous for people who risk buying pills and especially dangerous if part of a poly-drug combination.

For a hypothetical situation?

What's the hypothetical situation?

^ show some compassion guys. Regardless of the circumstances surrounding the OD & the spin of the article a young man has still lost his life

Exactly. Usually BL is pretty good in this respect.

Sucks to hear people are still putting shit like this in pills, RIP to the victim, hopefully no more fall casualty to this dodgy drug.

I really don't get the logic in putting shit like PMMA in pills, why can't they just press duds instead of putting deadly shit in them? Is PMMA even euphoric to anybody who takes it? Such a waste of a life..

Wow i mite be a bit slow or sumfn but tbh this is the 1st time ive heard of PMAA. I know PMA is very dangerous n can be lethal. Guess there are so many chems out there that its virtually impossible to keep track of them plus the fact its so rare im assuming its hard to test specifically for it without a lab analysis. Poor guy. Lesson of this? Dont buy pills simple. If u can score crystal molly then forget pills. Thats my opinion anyways.

^ I have hardly read much about it either, just in PiHKAL and maybe on here once or twice over the years.

There are indeed so many recreational drugs out there... and even more yet to be discovered.

I really don't get the logic in putting shit like PMMA in pills, why can't they just press duds instead of putting deadly shit in them?....

I agree d_m! Surely it would be a lot more economical for them too?! Unless, and I don't think it's the case for PMMA/PMA, it's the result of a botched synth.

Poor dude! No one deserves that!

With PMMA being similar to PMA, would anyone know if anything would cause PMMA to react differently to commercial test kits, Mandelin in particular?

Also very sad to hear about the loss of life, my condolences go out to his family and friends :(.

Back in radelaide 02-03 there were caps with brown stuff that looked like brown 100's & 1000's in them that were called Dr Deaths. They were floating around for a good 6+ months. Had them several times knowingly that they were PMA. Had researched well before consuming the effects of PMA and were causious not to over dose knowing that it takes almost 2-3 times longer to come up. All in all they were good fun..... Massive visuals etc but stopped purchasing after dosages were becomming very inconsistent and a couple of friends OD and ended up in emergency.

This being said I've never knowingly consumed PMMA and couldn't say that I would know the difference. It's not something that I have come across in the past.

Basicly my point of this rant is that the article says that the ID of the pill/cap is unknown. However in my experience PMA pills that I've had, have always been pure white and the caps have been brown 100&1000 like. I realize that any chem can be made into a powder, pressed or made into any form but thought that this may help some people.

So especially these days no- one should be consuming without testing first. It's not worth the risk!!!

My condolences go out to his family, may he rest in peace. Let's hope that this is a lesson to all Pill Reporters and Bluelighters in the future.

becam P.L.U.R!!!!

I should also add haven't come across any PMA since early 2004. Not to say that it's not out there.

I wonder what type of effects one would expect from a drug called "death". If I took a drug called death and died, would it really be a suprise?

Calling a drug "Death" is fucking retarded, surely no one other than journalists would do that. Where do people come up with this stupid shit?

People call Mephedrone "Meow" because of journalists, so I'm sure it does happen.

Half the people out there believe they are eating battery acid in their trips.

not so

the guy in Innaloo did not die from PMMA or any other drugs, the press got it wrong, i know the family really well.
The point is there was a trace of PMMA . He did some e and it looks like PMMA was in the mix,
Be carful PMMA is a shit.