• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: Drug arrests at Future Music Festival

the speed we had, we could actually smell it ourselves.. so we had to take all precautions.. its was a bitch unpacking it in the bathroom.. if you smelt pepper and curry powder in the toiletz.. IT WAS USSSS..

I dont understand how there was no security at the doors..we walked right in, no bag check no scan of any part of our body.. god knows what someone could have taken in.. considering people were stabbed at the melb fest.. kinda blew us away..

We had a crazy day.. but we were probably the most sane girls there.. people were licking their forheads peaking so hard.. pills are bad mannn yukkk no control!!

did anyone hear about any arrests?? anyone get done??

[EDIT:Off topic content removed. Lil Anngel15]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have removed all the off topic posts.

Try to keep it as on topic as possible and away from school yard insults.

very weak police presence at the corresponding sydney event. i did not see any dogs at any point in the day and the only time i saw police was around one particular area, which I assume was where their mobile unit had established base. all-in-all, very easy to get in. so many fuckwits dressed in pastely pink v-neck shirts and denim cut offs (and various candy-esq clothing) that could easily divert attention away from people like me who don't buy into the new social trend of dressing like the opposite sex. as such, very easy to slip under the radar. aside from this i had friends who had minor encounters with dogs but its proven that they're fairly ineffective. i think you've got to be quite unlucky to be netted by a sniffer dog.

peace

uk_pman said:
Sidenote - It's pretty funny to see people who are off their nuts talking to uniformed police at these parties, getting photo's taken and the works. The senior officer was clearly a bit annoyed by the attention, while the two juniors were having a ball.

Lol, Ive been to a few events where my friends have done this. I really like this attitude of the police because its shows they're there to ensure peoples safety and not just to make busts that the media can sensationalise.

yes know of a someone who got pulled up by sniffer dogs at sydney. Poor guy.

gumby11 said:
Lol, Ive been to a few events where my friends have done this. I really like this attitude of the police because its shows they're there to ensure peoples safety and not just to make busts that the media can sensationalise.

From what I've seen there are usually a few types of police at these events. The uniformed members inside the venue are just there as a visual presence... I notice they tend to be unarmed (at least no gun) and just hang around and enjoy themselves, they don't really get involved in anything unless they have to. I'm sure a few of these guys have even overlooked obvious drug use/possession in this capacity.

The sniffer dog crew can be uniformed or plainclothes (as the trend has been lately in Melbourne), usually outside the gates/fence and are looking to bust people for possession/trafficking of drugs.

Obviously depending on which type you deal with will have an impact on your overall enjoyment of the day. ;)

comf0rtably numb said:
very weak police presence at the corresponding sydney event. i did not see any dogs at any point in the day and the only time i saw police was around one particular area, which I assume was where their mobile unit had established base. all-in-all, very easy to get in. so many fuckwits dressed in pastely pink v-neck shirts and denim cut offs (and various candy-esq clothing) that could easily divert attention away from people like me who don't buy into the new social trend of dressing like the opposite sex. as such, very easy to slip under the radar. aside from this i had friends who had minor encounters with dogs but its proven that they're fairly ineffective. i think you've got to be quite unlucky to be netted by a sniffer dog.

peace

Arrived at Sydney Future Music Festival at around 1pm. There was a double line of sniffer dogs. They were just sniffing as people walked towards the entrance. Didn't seem to be really sniffing people too close, more of a presence I suggest- somthing I am more than happy with. Hopefully help in keeping the dealers out.

Yep, peace.

Recieved txt msgs between 12 and 1:30 indicating high dog presence but my friends all got through fine (no one ever carrying more than four known and tested quite clean MDMA pills, all placed in underwear).
I arrived just before 3pm and saw absolutely no dog presence at all during the day. As I walked through the entrance I saw one person (typical bogan, singlet and all) being walked away by a policewoman - I'd assume it was for a drug offence as he was not at all violent - but not 100% on that.

No one else saw anything beyond 1:30pm or so. Interesting to say the least.