• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: Daily Telegraph 10/4/08 - Italian mafia flood Australia with ecstasy

yippeeee, god bless the italian mafia. Its kinda funny because I actually know the steveadore that works at the fremantle port. Might have to ask him if its cool if I can fossick around in some of the sea containers which haven't been cleared by customs. ;)

i cant help but laugh at the idea that soon if the worlds economies go into recession that the mafia and black market will control so much of the worlds wealth via the legislative means that increases profit margins for them.

freemarket economics...................love it

I would give anything to have those kind of connections I could make so much cash for them hahahaha

I have been using pills for almost 20 years now, in a recreational manner. I am also a practicing GP with my own medical practice. Many of my colleagues also use these substances, and I know many other professional people (lawyers, politicians, pilots etc) who all use these substances without a problem. I have been very happily married for 15 years, and have healthy relationships with my friends. If you still believe the government propaganda about these kinds of drugs, I feel really sorry for you - you are a fool, but at least you are becoming the minority in society.

Posted by: Justin K of Perth 4:59pm today
Comment 89 of 89

Take a bow sir! %) %) %)