• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: Age Blogs (All Men Are Liars) - 15/09/08 'Cocaine'

Just revisiting this thread.. like why would anyone buy cocaine when they get a pill which costs a hell of a lot less and lasts for ages.

^ Cause cocaine has the glamor aspect to it.

And girls love it.

And when you IV it or smoke the freebase form, the rush is up there with the best.

Cocaine seems to be becoming really, really popular and it must be ok because everyone seems to think its the best drug ever. Now that im hearing of shiny coke(I know it doesnt always mean quality) around im thinking it could be some high purity stuff. I was really suprised when my mate told me how to make crack, wtf??? lol Crack is so taboo but as soon as this guy who everyone looks up to told us how to do it, its like everyone wants to do it...Fuckn sheep.

I wasn't impressed when I had some in europe, didn't want to try it here in Aus as it's just too expensive. At best I found myself more confident, but nothing like they show in the movies. Plus had terrible come downs on it for less than great highs, it's defently a drug to show your wealth, kind of like an expensive watch.

I only ever take the stuff when it's for free as the price is just a joke compared to what my mates pay for it in the states & in England.

I have had it probably 4 times in my life and the best was called mother of pearl which was rock and when you held it under bright light it sparkled :)

I have found that its a great pick me up if you have had a big night on the pills and alcohol & one small line of pearl will wipe that hangover out for the rest of the day.

But I have burned alot of bridges with people who are on the stuff every weekend they become assholes who think they are gods and treat people around them like shit & also the fact it makes people VERY greedy.

Last edited:
And girls love it.

Why is this? Is it more that some women seek men with money, and cocaine can be likened to a BMW or a Rolex as an attractive quality? Or because it's the only stimulant they don't have moral blocks against taking? Or something else? I mean it really is true. Back when I was using, my female friends were practicaly breaking down my door, but my male friends would just shrug their shoulders at an oppertunity to share a line.

...met a so called "rack daddy" the other night.

was pretty off chops.
couple of points of ice, i was on about my 5th pill so far...
listening to some fuckin nice trance and tech trance.

and i really love those vicks inhalers. just the clearing of the nostrils feels great.
so a friend comes over and offers me hers, so i take it.
then this random bloke, a friend of hers who i'd never met before just says.
"nah hers is shit.. try mine. it's heaps better"

lol so i humour him, thinking it's a vicks inhaler.. it's gonna be the same menthol feeling.
then as i take a deep breath all this nice fine powder travelling up.
that distinct smell/taste.

he notices my reaction, laughs and says.. i don't reckon you'll get much from it. but whose gonna say no to free coke, then they went on their way back to the dancefloor.

took only a minute or two to kick in.
feeling was nice and intense. at one point it felt almost too intense.
(i've never mixed ice coke and pills in the one sitting before)
feeling only seemed to last 15 minutes, before i assume i got a point.. if that.

lol guess it shows that not all coke fiends are greedy assholes.

Redleader said:
Mr Blonde said:
And girls love it.
Why is this? Is it more that some women seek men with money, and cocaine can be likened to a BMW or a Rolex as an attractive quality? Or because it's the only stimulant they don't have moral blocks against taking? Or something else? I mean it really is true. Back when I was using, my female friends were practicaly breaking down my door, but my male friends would just shrug their shoulders at an oppertunity to share a line.

I have no idea to be honest; in my experience girls who touch nothing but alcohol and shake their heads when I'm tripping or on an opioid will ask for lines of coke when I'm doing it. Could quite possibly be the money thing, it makes the world go 'round after all.

I don't think gender really plays into affecting ones taste in drugs. In the end different people are looking for different highs. But to be honest, I think the biggest draw card of cocaine these days is that its rarely demonized by the mainstream media. We've all read articles or seen news reports condemning cannabis, pills, and meth in recent times. The only time cocaine is ever mentioned is when there's been a large seizure. I'm sure many people perceive it as being a safer drug because of this.

I have no idea to be honest; in my experience girls who touch nothing but alcohol and shake their heads when I'm tripping or on an opioid will ask for lines of coke when I'm doing it. Could quite possibly be the money thing, it makes the world go 'round after all.

Or Sex? I've yet to meet a girl for whom sex is not improved with cocaine. Sure it also works for guys - to a degree, but there's no doubt that cocaine has the potential to turn a conservative 'sex after marriage only' type into an insatiable nympho. I've seen it many times.

In reality, coke is a convenient high. It doesn't last too long, and small amounts don't adversely affect ability to focus. Some people like coke because it's seen as natural. I've known lots of people who would never touch E or meth, because they are synthetic drugs, but cocaine comes from a plant so it must be fairly harmless. Silly notion, but try and convince these people otherwise.

Or Sex? I've yet to meet a girl for whom sex is not improved with cocaine. Sure it also works for guys - to a degree, but there's no doubt that cocaine has the potential to turn a conservative 'sex after marriage only' type into an insatiable nympho. I've seen it many times.

Could be that as well... though some of these girls I have nothing more then a platonic relationship with, and as far as I know there weren't any other guys there. ;)

Coke doesnt do anything sexually for me, maybe im just weird. Meth on the other hand is something completely different. I turn into a sex fiend on meth.

It seems the opposite with girls, MDMA(Id even say MDMA makes me anti-sexual but very much sensual) and coke sends them loopy for sex.

Since it's my poison of choice, and work part time in an industry that thrives on it, I see it more often than I want to.

Definitely some true points about how it turns people into monsters and greedy bastards. Even at inflated prices, I was always keen on sharing mine out because of the way it makes me feel - sharing is caring. But you realise that you give all of it away and it never, EVER comes back. So you yourself turn into this little coke fiend, squirelling away keys and bumps here and there, covertly, in case someone notices and asks you for a cheeky line.

Whether it's good shit or bad shit, it's still shit. I care not when people say "hey this is really good" when in Sydney. Even though they've had some fine blow overseas, they come back here and anything that gets them blazed is "good", even though it's cut with all sorts of crap. I've seen people use le-junk's notes to wash down an 8-ball to a little over a gram. That's a lot of money that's been washed away for something that you pay a LOT less for in the continental US or Europe.

As for the chick pulling powers of rack? It's a status thing - you don't throw coke around Sydney unless you've got money burning a hole in your pocket. Or stupid. Both are pretty prime targets for certain women in this fair city of ours. Some of the venues and parties here, you walk in with a couple of bags in your pocket, it's like shooting fish in a barrel. Give a girl a bump and she's hanging around you like a bad smell all night, waiting for the invite; "Why don't you come around to mine for a night of coke and sex?". You'll never leave a party quicker than that.

I'm not saying it's the way it always works - Sydney's a big city, but if you're involved in certain events and social circles, it'll turn out this way rather than not.

I have never seen anyone refuse an offer of a line of coke, even the most straight people I have known. I am talking of real good quality cocaine. In fact what was hilarious to me, a really straight woman, who spurns all drugs, after doing a line was the most piggish of eveyone!
black bag or what !
I think the eurphoria cocaine delivers is close to when you feel good naturally, like one of the best days in your life when you were really happy, drug free, perhaps those times have a similar chemistry amount of dopamine caught up in the synapses. . .

Give a girl a bump, from my personal experience, guys can fuck a hell of a lot longer if they have had some coke, they usually can go for it with you all night. Which is pretty attractive to us gurls.

Tried to watch episode 1 of rats on cocaine and I find it stupid and immature.

Just wasn't funny at all, now you owe me 5 minutes of my life back!

Fucking Brisbane rugby league players luv charlie. Not naming any names, but if u follow league some of the most popular playas are into charlie fucking hardcore, not just beer and shit. Snorting cocaine of hot bitches massive breast implant inflated titties in a limousine with sunglasses and a suede suit drinking champagne and shit has always been a fantasy of mine, sometimes i think of it to try and get to sleep at night so thats probs why every1 is attracted to using it, not attracted to the cost and shitty short effects it produces. ii fucking wish australia had a border to a crime ridden drug cartel ridden nation like mexico.

^ The key is to be next to a country that can actually produce the drug; right now that's only South America.

Anon Ymous said:
Snorting cocaine of hot bitches massive breast implant inflated titties in a limousine with sunglasses and a suede suit drinking champagne and shit has always been a fantasy of mine

Yuck, no massive oversized implants for me please.