• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS : 13.3.09 - Principal finds 94 ecstasy tablets in 15-year-old's bag

i cant believe he would say yes?! why would the principle be suspicous of the contents of his bag because he arrived late anyway? im almost certain that they have to be granted permission to be allowed to do that!

gosh, last year we were all asked to leave our classroom, one block at a time, and leave our bags inside while two police and a sniffer dog walked around them. that happenned more then on one occasion in the past year!

Yeh I'm pretty sure to search your bag against your will the principal would need your parents' permission or a police officer present right? Or am I living in the 80's too?

That was definitely the case when I was at school. 90's

Regardless of whether or not the principal had the right to search the bag, if you have 94 rolls on you, you need to GTFO ASAP. Running from a principal can't have a harsher punishment lol.

Such a dumb kid, no matter what he did to prevent the bag being looked in he couldn't of faced that much trouble lol. If he had just ran off he would probably have only got detention, could probably of smacked him out and got away with expulsion and no police charges.No reason to have that many bics at school anyway other than to show everyone what a sick cunt you are. I am curious who presumably ticked a 100 pack to a 15 year old kid, seems like an unneccessary risk.

The kid fucked up - that's a given!!!!

What I want to know is where does everyone draw the line. We're talking about illicit substances here. It doesn't matter if your 15, 25, 35, 45 or so on - what matters is that it's an illicit substance in the eye of the law.

So where's the line???

The only difference between this kid and the majority of us is that we would we tried in big kids court......

Thoughts???

Schoolboy to fight drug supply charges
March 17, 2009 - 1:40PM

A 16-year-old schoolboy allegedly caught with 94 ecstasy tablets in his bag is to fight drug supply charges.

In Sydney's Bidura Children's Court on Tuesday, the boy's mother wept as the Magistrate refused to hear a bail application for her son.

The teenager is charged with two counts of supplying an indictable quantity of a prohibited drug.

He was arrested on March 12, after his Catholic school principal allegedly found the tablets in his bag when the student arrived late for school.

He was refused bail last Friday, and on Tuesday Magistrate Robert Abood refused to hear another bail application, because his lawyer did not supply any changed circumstances for the boy, as required by bail laws.

The lawyer told the magistrate the teenager would defend the supply allegations, saying no cash or mobile phone was found on the boy.

She added there was no evidence that he had sold drugs to anyone.

The matter was adjourned to the same court on March 24

http://news.theage.com.au/breaking-...-fight-drug-supply-charges-20090317-90l9.html

Ecstasy case: mother weeps as boy held
March 18, 2009 - 3:48PM

A 16-year-old schoolboy allegedly caught with 94 ecstasy tablets in his bag is to fight drug supply charges.

In Sydney's Bidura Children's Court today, the boy's mother wept as the magistrate refused to hear a bail application for her son.

The teenager is charged with two counts of supplying an indictable quantity of a prohibited drug.

He was arrested on March 12, after his Catholic school principal allegedly found the tablets in his bag when the student arrived late for school.

He was refused bail last Friday, and on Tuesday magistrate Robert Abood refused to hear another bail application, because his lawyer did not supply any changed circumstances for the boy, as required by bail laws.

The lawyer told the magistrate the teenager would defend the supply allegations, saying no cash or mobile phone was found on the boy.

She added there was no evidence that he had sold drugs to anyone.

The matter was adjourned to the same court on March 24.

AAP

Sydney Morning Herald

Fucking Hell Hoptis - now they know one of the staff perks is access to the time machine. You need to jump back and fix your mistake quick smart!!!!!! :X:!:!

Apparently he walked into school late with a cigerette behind his ear, thats why they wanted to check his bag.

Tell him he is an idiot. But he is very lucky that he isnt 18. He will prob just get a big fine and a slap on the wrist.

That may be the case at the end of the day but he still hasn't been granted bail. 8)

In Sydney's Bidura Children's Court today, the boy's mother wept as the magistrate refused to hear a bail application for her son.

Sydney Morning Herald

Yeah he can thank christ he isn't 18, why bring 94 to school? are you really going to be able to push 94 in a day at a school without a teacher finding out by some little snitch kid? You couldnt even scratch your balls at my school without someone finding out.