• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS : 11.5.09 - Injecting ecstasy ups danger

Not to make light of someones death, but I find it kind of funny the media started out with the usual 'oh she was a bright young innocent woman with the whole world in front of her who was lured in and destroyed by 'party drugs'', then just casually slip into an article 'oh yer she was also an IV meth user.'

I wonder if when they do a autopsy , they would be checking every chemical in the system or would they just look at her arms and say ice,heroin would be main suspects and only test for those drugs.The mother should press further demanding a full toxicology report with every chemical in her system.

also -->

Ms Bebendorf, 28, died at her boyfriend's home about 6.30am on New Year's Day, after consuming an unconfirmed number of pills allegedly bought hours earlier at a Fortitude Valley nightclub.

It says CONSUMING not INJECTED !!!!

The needle marks on the crook of the right elbow, which were fresh – a few hours old – could be the site where the drug was administered," a government pathologist states.

COULD <-- be the site where the drug was administered," a government pathologist states.

the pathologist is taking a guess .... It says after consuming a number of pills then it says she may have injected them .... this is a news story with alot of holes in it ...

So she consumed the pills but she had two injection marks so that does not mean she injected ecstasy but she would have high amounts in her system if she consumed a number of pills earlier that evening.Her boyfriend would be the main suspect so police get a warrant search his place and if they found any needles or similar then he would be charged for sure.

Police should have checked his arms when the questioned him as I'm sure he would have said no i don't use needles and I don't know who injected her.

I am betting the injections was Ice ,heroin , or cocaine or maybe a mixture of all three ...

we are still waiting for the coroners report on that girl who died at perth bdo ...

we never get the full story ....

Last edited:
Amongst the injecting users I know even they don't inject pills, no real rush to it.

I've IV'd MDMA, MDA, 2CB and many, many other chemicals and combo's, and the rush off as little as 25mg of MDMA is the biggest rush I've ever had. As someone above said it's like a k-hole. (Actually Ketamine is a hell of a rush too.) I'm not much of an MDMA fan anyway, so I find IV'ing it way too much. And never inject a pill without a proper sized wheel filter and good knowledge of the pill.

Most of my mates In EU IV-d pills. They say it gives u a heaps better rush. Just like speed. I donno id rather stay with the normal administration route. Altho IV-ig is alot more gentler on ur body because ur liver and organs dont have to break it down. Thats if the stuff is clean.

Acutally despite popular belief, people shooting E IS ON THE RISE, i know of idiots practicing this retarded idea - and i tell em just that..

guys should get a brain

IVing pills is just dumb man. Think of all the dirty hands that have touched it. Gross.
SHards or powder on the other hand, it's a shit way to do it, just ruins the magic, its more like injecting toxic heroin

Some ignorance and prejudice creeping into this thread. You don't IV, fine, I think people who have lines are crazy. Like all drug use, there is safer, and unsafe ways to shoot up. Do it right, clean, sterile and knowledge of the product. I certainly wouldn't advocate jacking pressed MDMA pills, but it can be done with a wheel filter and some care.

Last edited:
damn someone beat me to it - but creeping into this thread is a understatement.

Sooooo fellow bluelights, casting the first stone eh. Bigots all of you and ironically enough its that attitude that causes drugs like MDMA to be illegal and in a further irony to be all the more dangerous through the imprecise manufacturing process the black market runs with. So keep on shitting on your fellow users, maintain the status quo and wallow in your indignation.

So the parents admit she IV'd speed, but oh no she didnt like needles and so could not have injected the crushed up pill???

A note to the parents: Your loss is a terrible one, and I feel for you. But you are going to need to accept that your daughter wasnt as pure or smart as you want to think she was.

so taking drugs makes you stupid and impure? The parents are shocked simply because their daughter lied to them, hid a huge portion of her life away from them. Why because like the posters in this thread they would have judged her.

My parents are pretty darn liberal. I remember telling my mum about how i was using smack in year eleven....but still i doubt many people can do that with their parents. I'll assume that the victim in this case was also in this situation.

Some people just like to shoot up anything.
Some really deserve there fate.
The needle and the damage done.
Fuckin some people are whores to the media to get some claim to fame

Some people called tadfish need to stop hyping to stereotypes and putting forward unfounded statements as if they are some sort of truism

the needle is symbolic of pain and misery that we are trying to run from in our denial seeking search for oblivion (and then much later absolution). I don't blame the needle anymore then i blame the pusher man, my parents, or life for my misery. Nor should you judge those who seek its embrace.

NB: i was going to swear my fucking ass off at you for your stupid statement but then again it would have been edited.

Last edited:
In my experience, you don't really get your point across to anyone by shouting or abusing to make your point. If there are prejudicial attitudes in here against IV use, they're no less a reflection of attitudes that drug users have in the offline world.

I don't think bad of a erson who IVs. I had that past with meth. I look back on how dirty the whole thing was no matter how clean we think we were. I am however feeling sorry for people that never will quit and their veins are just non existent.

What a ridiculously warped statistic. I doubt 1% of MDMA users have even seen someone inject drugs, let alone tried it themselves, with MDMA of all substances.

Totally agree.

This is actually quite a dangerous statement to be making as it may suggest to many users that "Oh well if 1 in 5 have tried it and this is the only time I have heard of someone dieing then it must be fairly safe, I will try it."

Injecting ecstasy is about as stupid as it gets. But to be honest, if you wanna do it then be my guest because you will only be improving the gene pool.

I don't think bad of a erson who IVs. I had that past with meth. I look back on how dirty the whole thing was no matter how clean we think we were. I am however feeling sorry for people that never will quit and their veins are just non existent.

Speak for yourself. When I inject my drugs it's far from "dirty". I've been using longer than some of you have been alive, including daily heroin for more than a decade. I've never OD'd, never had a dirty shot, never had an abscess, no hep C or HIV. I've never reused a needle, never shared one and my veins are still in great condition. You just always have to stick to the rules of safe IV use. Harm minimisation at its best.

^^^^ as far as hygiene goes, certainly.

but the harm caused to the body (via daily use of such a substance) can't possibly be understated...

Speak for yourself. When I inject my drugs it's far from "dirty". I've been using longer than some of you have been alive, including daily heroin for more than a decade. I've never OD'd, never had a dirty shot, never had an abscess, no hep C or HIV. I've never reused a needle, never shared one and my veins are still in great condition. You just always have to stick to the rules of safe IV use. Harm minimisation at its best.

I was speaking for myself.
My veins are fine too