• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Newer Paul Franks in Florida

notsoholyroller

Bluelighter
I ran into some newer monkies recently. I don't have a test kit yet. I know - I NEED to get one. I was told by a trusted source that they had been tested. I was not able to take a pic but they were inpressed with the pointy ears ( not the rounded ear) and they had beveled edges.
The backs were domed. Colors were orange and green. Pills were spotted with white , not at all waxy and tasted awful and
bitter. They looked exactly the same as the last monkies I saw in July. Turns out they were not the same. We had an ok time just not an MDMA time.

I know that no one can discern what was in them but was wondering if anyone had a similar experience as mine.

The come up took a long time. Almost 2 hours. Once they finally hit the high seemed mega artificial. Lots of very pretty color explosions in the mind. No empathy. We felt good just not like blowing up from head to toe along with the mind blow up. Not wanting to really massage each other or talk openly like with MDMA.

The music with the color mind explosions was nice for awhile but then became almost annoying lol as the pills lasted a long
time.

There was very little if any body high. These pills were more like a 2c or LSD trip without the hallucinations. We were just
awake after the effects ended. A bar was needed to sleep. There was some anxiety at the end but none that was was unable to be overcome.

Again just looking for any related experiences. Thanks in advance and no more monkies for me. Wish we were like the west
coast and Chitown and Holland. Maybe I need to move to one of those places lol.

Last edited:
Dude, I suggest you quit taking monkeys all together. Everything you described was exactly what I felt on the last monkey I ever took. They're cut completely with piperazines. For me the pill didn't kick in til 2-3 hours later and made me feel all floaty and weird. And then on top of that I couldn't sleep for shit and the walls would warp a little bit. Floridas in a major drought, unfortunately :-(

Dude, I suggest you quit taking monkeys all together. Everything you described was exactly what I felt on the last monkey I ever took. They're cut completely with piperazines. For me the pill didn't kick in til 2-3 hours later and made me feel all floaty and weird. And then on top of that I couldn't sleep for shit and the walls would warp a little bit. Floridas in a major drought, unfortunately :-(

Yea it was like we kept saying I feel like its about to hit for 2 hours and then when it did it was just tons of colored light show inmy head...super trip artificial like. Pretty but fake. Not like when I roll and I am blowing up. Music sounded slower during the
comedown and things looked a little bit morphy. I had some nausea during but I was able to overcome it. I was in the bathroom a lot the next day however. I sure do miss the real presses. Florida has been in a drought since 9-2010 for me. I found the real monkeys once and molly too. One day the real press has to come back this way. Sure hope it is soon.

Yeah the last real roll I took was back in 2010 then they started turning into crap. The only other pills ive heard that are good right now are the purple bugattis. Mollies here are mad fake, glad you found the real stuff though. Hopefully we start getting back on the right track cause ultras coming soon.

Yeah the last real roll I took was back in 2010 then they started turning into crap. The only other pills ive heard that are good right now are the purple bugattis. Mollies here are mad fake, glad you found the real stuff though. Hopefully we start getting back on the right track cause ultras coming soon.

I have had a couple of very good molly experiences this year and 3 good press rolls this year off of old 2010 batches. Been rollin over 3 years now so I know the difference and I knew right away that we got bunked this weekend. They put in just enough
MDMA to fool the test kit and the brain. And then we had to ride it out. It felt like a carnival ride... not bad but I wanted to get off. My first ever time getting bunked. I dofeel badly for the people who have never had real MDMA. There is just no comparison to the real thing. I am just grateful we did not end up sick in the hospital like so many others. Yes I am going to Ultra 2012 too. I figure the drought has to end sooner or later...hope sooner.

Last edited:
avoid monkeys. even if you do luck out and get a "good one" thats odds are its mdxx low so like 50 mg... needing a couple to get you going anyway. FUCK MONKEYS!!

Agreed. I am certain there was not enough in these to even get a noob going. It was def some sort of rc. Not my thing at all.
Dunno how people enjoy these empty experiences. Sad.

Maybe .. theres def a trend going with that particular RC..

I did some research yesterday and this is exactly what I was thinking we took. It was a total color carnival ride of the mind.
Music sounded like it did when I trip. Did a couple of balloons and it left me stuck to the bed. Rolling with or without balloons andor amp I am one who always moves around during my roll. And we were cold without blankets and hot with them on. It was
super annoying. Orgasms were easy for hubby and we were both hungry. He did throw up once and I had nausea but we were not sick like pipe type ills you hear about. It was a trip...just not as dirty as other trips have felt. Test kit on its way. Getting bunked is not fun. A white Paul Frank of the exact same press tested positive for 5-MeO-DiPT and caffiene. Well that would
explain why we couldn't sleep. There was something in there to mimic an MDMA come up - maybe a little Pipe. Whatever it
was ..was just not good.

Thanks for the input. plur

Last edited: