• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Newbie my experience with rectal /iv zomorph so easy such a clean high. And hey nice to meet you all, finally

Themanthatcan

Greenlighter
Evening my fellow bluelightens 😎
This is my first post although I’ve used the amazing site to my my own wonderful concoctions . I’ve ptsd and bipolar in my 30s

Ranout off my oramoph with ages til my next lot so I’ve just dug my stash of zomorph out first prepped 90mg for plugging followed by layed for ten mins had a blue cheese spliff n yea I felt better as i will sleep tonight. Which brought me to its so water souluable that it would be easy to make this pure clear with nothing but the morphine. So crushed a 30m balls this time 2 mls water waned until all had dissolved . Wet filter put in in drawn it up pure see through my rectal one was milky. I took my time heating the iv one 30mg got it to like water drawn it upbits of crap n fillers it’s so easy and quick and yep writhing 10 seconds that over whelming hot nice feeling runs up ya spine into your brain. Wow so so simple crush the balls add water filter and boom . The best way to take zomorph I cannot believe how simple it is and how good it feels big sleep beofre it see my phycaiatrist tomorrow.
so hiii lol glad to be part of the team!
Themanthatcan😂

Evening my fellow bluelightens 😎
This is my first post although I’ve used the amazing site to my my own wonderful concoctions . I’ve ptsd and bipolar in my 30s

Ranout off my oramoph with ages til my next lot so I’ve just dug my stash of zomorph out first prepped 90mg for plugging followed by layed for ten mins had a blue cheese spliff n yea I felt better as i will sleep tonight. Which brought me to its so water souluable that it would be easy to make this pure clear with nothing but the morphine. So crushed a 30m balls this time 2 mls water waned until all had dissolved . Wet filter put in in drawn it up pure see through my rectal one was milky. I took my time heating the iv one 30mg got it to like water drawn it upbits of crap n fillers it’s so easy and quick and yep writhing 10 seconds that over whelming hot nice feeling runs up ya spine into your brain. Wow so so simple crush the balls add water filter and boom . The best way to take zomorph I cannot believe how simple it is and how good it feels big sleep beofre it see my phycaiatrist tomorrow.
so hiii lol glad to be part of the team!
Themanthatcan😂
Just cause the solution looks clear to you doesn’t mean that there’s only morphine in the water.

ZoMorph contains talc which you need .22um wheel filters / micron-filters to remove as talc causes serious damage and blockages to tiny capillaries and in the lungs, leading to possible necrosis, limb removal and also talcosis of the lungs, a type of cancer like disease which is incurable and related to asbestosis!

Do not inject ZoMorph unless you’re using 0.22um wheel filters / micron-filters, PVDF membrane apparently being the best to use as they work for both oil and water based substances.