View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Newbie LSD Consumption questions

Cheeseman719903

Greenlighter
Hiya BL! SWIM have made use of bluelight as a source of infomation regarding psychedelics and use of the so am not new to bluelight yet he have never got round to creating a account and utilizing it to ask question. So here it goes.

SWIM considers himself a average in the field of hallucinogens and psychedelics having tried his fair share, yet the big LSD has never been readily available. After he acquired a mildly reputable dealer, and he purchased 250ug of it. When he received it, it was in the form of a cola bottle haribo, 2 of them to be precise. His question is how well is liqiud LSD is absorbed in gummy sweet.
Second question, how should i consume it? Should i suck or chew? how long shall i keep it in my mouth and should i swallow any saliva.

Any tips and answers great appreciated.

When i say swallow my saliva i mean how long should i keep it before i swallow

Last edited:
I have only gotten blotter i just put it under my tongue for a while, then let it move around in my mouth then eventually swallow it.
There's no real reason not to swallow blotter, if anything spitting it out you might lose some LSD. Probably not, but might as well eat it.

and yes, you can still swallow your saliva.

It will soak in well to gummy bears, just let it sit and dry out before ingesting. And keep it in a cool dark place while doing so. I would recommend sucking on the gummy bear until it dissolves, and yes you can swallow your saliva. If it is real L it will absorb just fine in your mouth or stomach. RC's tend to only activate in your mouth and not when swallowed. Stay cool, calm and collected and have a good trip :)