• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Newbie (insert eye roll) lookin for a hand to hold lol

NurseScript

Greenlighter
Hey everyone?. I'm watching some Netflix and staring at my pills. I had some questions about my 15mg Morphine. First tho, I'm 30, work my ass off in the medical field and EMS. I have a kick ass dog and work constantly. My back is jacked along with the always fun scoliosis and picking up patients, but hey, I signed up for this.....just not the scoliosis:rolleyes: =) anyways. I'm bored with these 15's and started snorting them. Blah. I've never banged anything, well that's a lie....I did bang some Diphenhydramine to see what would happen. Relaxion city. Anywhooo. In browsing through here, I've ran across some old posts. I just wanted to see if I should start out with the whole pill, or half,, to see how it would feel. I have NO clue how to do it. I have saline water and some sterile pad thingies, no cotton balls. Guidance?=)

Once i tried IV i never looked back that was all she wrote...id suggest not trying it that route cuz after you do nothing will compare and leads to extra problems down the road cuz ur pumpin urself full of shit not made to be done that way. But considering your line of work you know this.

Since you do get higher bioavailability IV try half or 3/4. You can use saline or water. If no microns i use cigarette filters and after i started using that i never got cotton fever again.
Even though cotton is treated it still can carry a bacteria common in cotton.

Yeaaaah that's what scares the crap out of me. I just have this curiousity, kinda nagging at me. I don't have a cigg filter, or cotton balls. All I have is sterile pads and gauze?
\

Crush and plug instead! At least just for tonight.
This is a harm reduction site we want you to stay away from the needle if possible lol.
Especially tonight as you don't have proper filters which is a fucking essential if you want to bang pills.
I fucking wish I'd never picked the needle up. But then again nothing compares!
But please wait until you have some cig filters. There's probably a 24 hr shop near you open now selling them.

I must ask, IV diphenhydramine? What dosage did you do and what was it like? Did it hit and peak instantly? And did you taste it when you shot it? Because they taste horrrrible lol.

Quote from a 9 year old thread ;

I would like to say, in all sincerity, not just a disclaimer or “shooting pills is dumb,” but rather if you’re going to IV pills, at the minimum, I urge you to: read the Micron Filtering FAQ- if you don’t have access to a micron filter, at least do better than a spoon and q-tip or god forbid cigarette filter, plus the FAQ demonstrates good sanitation practices; read the It Could Happen to You thread so that you know the inherent dangers of shooting pills; and finally, know what the inactive ingredients are in the specific pill that you’re shooting- they’re far from “equal,” e.g. I personally would never shoot anything that’s designed as extended-release, what comes to mind as really bad is ER morphine.