Newbie here, Doing my first cycle

CBRtom

Greenlighter
Hello all. Let me start out by saying hello and introducing myself. Name's T, im 26 and have been lifting weights and living a healthy lifestyle for about 5 years now. The reason I am here is to get some information and do some more research on running a legit cycle. I have a decent amount of experience with pro hormones, but im looking for something better. I have had some awesome results from pro hormones, but tend to lose most of the gains after the cycle is over, even with proper pct. The strength has been maintained for the most part, but it seems like the mass simply dissipates after I cycle off. I pretty much keep the same diet I had while on cycle, so this doesnt make much sense to me.

So far, the compounds I have tried are as follows: (not all at once, obviously)

-trenavar
-DMZ
-Epistane
-Halodrol
-Deca
-alphadrol
-Methylstenbalone (m-sten)

I am now looking to run my first legit steroid cycle. Specifically, Test. I would like to run 500mg/week for 12 weeks, followed by the normal 4 weeks of pct. I do, however, have a few questions.

I noticed from reading the sticky that an aromitose inhibitor (AI) is only recommended to have on hand, and should not be used unless necessary. Is this true, or should i run it anyways just to be safe? I've never experienced any estrogen related sides from any of the prohormones ive taken, except for a loss of libido 2 weeks into a cycle that eventually returned. Ive never shown any signs of gyno related symptoms, never had any hair loss issues, or anything else.

Also, what is the appropriate dosing for PCT, and should it be started immediately after the last week of pinning the test, or should I wait to weeks for the test levels to drop before starting pct? I will be running both nolva and clomid simultaneously. any feedback is appreciated. Thanks for your help.

Genetic freak has the most update to date protocol probably ready for copy paste for you lol.
As for the ai, just keep it on hand. Estrogen actually is anabolic in itself and promotes growth when in proper ratio. Get human grade ai and serms not research Chem stuff. I can't speak for pct as I "don't believe in it" per se. But I do know that research chemical company ancillary drugs are a big gamble and when it comes to what you're using them for, you don't want to gamble. I'd rather have bunk test than a bunk ai anyday.

Genetic freak has the most update to date protocol probably ready for copy paste for you lol.
As for the ai, just keep it on hand. Estrogen actually is anabolic in itself and promotes growth when in proper ratio. Get human grade ai and serms not research Chem stuff. I can't speak for pct as I "don't believe in it" per se. But I do know that research chemical company ancillary drugs are a big gamble and when it comes to what you're using them for, you don't want to gamble. I'd rather have bunk test than a bunk ai anyday.

What do you mean, young man..?

Hello all. Let me start out by saying hello and introducing myself. Name's T, im 26 and have been lifting weights and living a healthy lifestyle for about 5 years now. The reason I am here is to get some information and do some more research on running a legit cycle. I have a decent amount of experience with pro hormones, but im looking for something better. I have had some awesome results from pro hormones, but tend to lose most of the gains after the cycle is over, even with proper pct. The strength has been maintained for the most part, but it seems like the mass simply dissipates after I cycle off. I pretty much keep the same diet I had while on cycle, so this doesnt make much sense to me.

So far, the compounds I have tried are as follows: (not all at once, obviously)

-trenavar
-DMZ
-Epistane
-Halodrol
-Deca
-alphadrol
-Methylstenbalone (m-sten)

I am now looking to run my first legit steroid cycle. Specifically, Test. I would like to run 500mg/week for 12 weeks, followed by the normal 4 weeks of pct. I do, however, have a few questions.

I noticed from reading the sticky that an aromitose inhibitor (AI) is only recommended to have on hand, and should not be used unless necessary. Is this true, or should i run it anyways just to be safe? I've never experienced any estrogen related sides from any of the prohormones ive taken, except for a loss of libido 2 weeks into a cycle that eventually returned. Ive never shown any signs of gyno related symptoms, never had any hair loss issues, or anything else.

Also, what is the appropriate dosing for PCT, and should it be started immediately after the last week of pinning the test, or should I wait to weeks for the test levels to drop before starting pct? I will be running both nolva and clomid simultaneously. any feedback is appreciated. Thanks for your help.

I'm more old-school and prefer testosterone based cycles, there is very little research on the compounds you have used, apart from nandrolone (which you should have used with testosterone anyway).. This may account for your loss of any gains...
Your choice of PCT depends on your cycle compound(s), dose, and length.... A simple 8 week test only 350-500mg/week (dependant on body size) might not need PCT, maybe only a taper off in the last few weeks... A longer cycle inclusive of Nandrolone might necessitate a more stricter PCT regime...

As Serotonin stated estrogen is not your enemy on cycle, you need estrogen for growth and healthy living... Appreciate also when on cycle testosterone will rise, estrogen should rise proportionately also... A correct Androgen:Estrogen ratio is what is essential....
Don't knock out estrogen, just because..!!

Manage estrogen ONLY IF you start to experience estrogen related side effect, or if from previous cycles you know you are estrogen sensitive (which you don't)..

What do you mean, young man..?
Lol. Here you go old man :p

"Genetic Freak's Optimal PCT with Minimal Polypharmacy" (title created by sero :p)

Adex last few days of cycle
Week 1 Clomid 50mg
Week 2 Clomid 50mg
Week 3 Clomid 25mg
Week 4 Clomid 25mg + Nolva 20mg
Week 5 Nolva 20mg
Week 6 Nolva 10mg
Week 7 Nolva 10mg + Adex 0.5mg last few days
Week 8 Adex 0.5mg
OFF....

I was just about to post that same exact thing... actually I just did on my thread.. haha