• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

NEWBIE. Any get you high?

Status
Not open for further replies.
uhh maybe i was using it to help me stop ever think of that? huh? yeah didnt think so
lmao!

Jeez the kids just trying to get his buzz on, no need to get all snobby!

None of that'll work though fella, grannys medicine cabinet aint no good :(

uhh maybe i was using it to help me stop ever think of that? huh? yeah didnt think so
lmao!

If you are legitimately trying to stop, then just say that in your initial post!

You'll find that, being a harm reduction forum, folks on bluelight can share with you a wealth of knowledge about withdrawals and the like. How to make them better. What steps to take to stop using substances X,Y, or Z...

but your initial post just says in short "Tell me how to get high on what I found in my medicine cabinet"

Yeah, steal drugs that aren't even recreational from your parents. Great idea!

"Relapse?" Please. You're melodramatizing; a relapse on snorted Lyrica? LMAO. Get over yourself.

well i figured they wernt but thats just what was laying around the house.

people read my blog youl now why i do what i do.
i know i need to quit this shit and i try and try but never get anybetter i always relapse and go back.

come on folks.
lets try and get along and not waste each others time with pointless, unnecessary or aggressive posts.
be excellent to each other. -- bill and ted had it right.

Well anyway, yeah man this is a harm reduction site, so if you want advice on what to take, be prepared to listen to advice about what not to take too eh? that way we look out for each other.
The title of your thread "newbie", alongside your claim to be avoiding relapse as an "experienced" user, seem to be confilicting but ill give you the benefit of the doubt.

seems like your itching to get high if your prepared to bosh 5 xanax without bothering to research this common substance first.
what high are you after exactly?
your list of pharmaceuticals, arent really reacreational substances man to be honest.
Why not just have a glass of nice wine and a spliff?
seems easier to stick to relatively safe, and well-known traditional methods of getting your buzz on rather than scoffing handfuls of muticolored medicines that will just leave you unsatisfied with your high???
maybe im wrong, i never claimed to be right, but its my opinion on the subject.

Peace and positive vibes
Dj

naproxen - NSAID Pain Reliever; won't get you high
celexa - SSRI antidepressant; won't get you high
paxil - SSRI antidepressant; won't get you high
benedryl - antihistamine; won't get you high (high doses cause delirium; not fun)
chlorzoxazone - crappy muscle relaxant; won't get you high
darvocet - crappy and dangerous opioid; doesn't get most people high

The Lyrica and Xanax you took are the only drugs that can potentially get you high. Don't snort Lyrica. The perfect dose of Lyrica is 450mg

lol OP's a newfag.

Congratulations on the articulate, insightful, eloquent and simultaneously intellectually diversive nature of your worthwhile contribution there my friend.

If only we had more people like you on the forum, then decent bluelighters and dedicated mods wouldnt get so tired with the relentlessly informative, helpful and top quality nature of the average post.

you'll go far with that razor sharp wit and impeccable attitude sir.

Not to mention your command of the English language.

Mods can we close this thread please?

Status
Not open for further replies.