• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos newbe here

KingTut

Greenlighter
Hello I wrote about getting some etizolam and I received it the other day and really like it. But it comes on fast and wears off fast too. So I got a list of the so called "research chemicals" you can get and was wondering about nifozipan and am wondering if anyone ever used this and what the ups and downs were and the dosage, I have a very low tolerance so far. Thanks for all the info about the Phenzaepam I have got it but will put in on the shelf.

Nifozipan? Are those typo's or did you mean nifoxipam?

if you want a very good feeling, long lasting rc benzo, check out norflurazepam. i recently got some to taper off others, but it’s surprisingly good feeling. top notch actually.

so i’ve answered your question. now i get to say benzos are one of if not the most addictive class of drugs. you’re starting down a dark and painful path. enjoy the honeymoon. because benzos are for life.

Hello my Friend, appreciate the advice but I am 66 and took everykind of US prescribed benzo when My tolerance went up I winded down to nothing some times, for months, it was hard last time I had a lot of xanax and got pretty hard with then then I went down from 10mg a day .5mg at a time and stopped for more than a year. That is the only way to do it. and boy when I took those etizolams my tolerance was 0 but it built up fast.
So God bless you and remember they are not for life you just have to use control any advice you need I am here to help

Nifozipan? Are those typo's or did you mean nifoxipam?
you are right I meant Nifoxipam

Hello my Friend, appreciate the advice but I am 66 and took everykind of US prescribed benzo when My tolerance went up I winded down to nothing some times, for months, it was hard last time I had a lot of xanax and got pretty hard with then then I went down from 10mg a day .5mg at a time and stopped for more than a year. That is the only way to do it. and boy when I took those etizolams my tolerance was 0 but it built up fast.
So God bless you and remember they are not for life you just have to use control any advice you need I am here to help
word. sorry, i misinterpreted your post as this being your foray into benzos. i disagree about self control being able to save you when it comes to chronic benzo use. but if you are familiar with the ride, that's that.

anyway, sounds like that nifoxipam is quite pleasant. norflurazepam is too. been using them for about 17 years myself, so i've tried the gamut and find it mentionable. it's like valium but with a much more pronounced narcotic edge.

word. sorry, i misinterpreted your post as this being your foray into benzos. i disagree about self control being able to save you when it comes to chronic benzo use. but if you are familiar with the ride, that's that.

anyway, sounds like that nifoxipam is quite pleasant. norflurazepam is too. been using them for about 17 years myself, so i've tried the gamut and find it mentionable. it's like valium but with a much more pronounced narcotic edge.

I will take you advice (on both issues) and try them both. Hope you don't mind that I have followed you, If you have any questions I will be glad to talk to you. thanks T

interested to hear wat you think when you get around to it.

certainly don’t mind. i’ll follow back if i figure out how. i primarily use this site from my phone and i’m not sure the follow feature does anything from mobile.

best.