• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

New York Diesel

ThatSpaceyKid

Bluelighter
I have acquired some good old Colorado Chronic from a recreational dispensary close by. One of my favorite strains New York Diesel. 60% THC and 40% CBD. And yes there IS weed with this amount of THC. I love that it's Sativa :). Great for depression and intensifying a meth rush...Any body else like it? Experiences?

When I used to smoke herb I enjoyed Sativas since they would give me a psychedelic experience, and little if any body load like Indica does.

When I used to smoke herb I enjoyed Sativas since they would give me a psychedelic experience, and little if any body load like Indica does.

Interesting I've never had any Experiences like such that were weed induced.... I admit I get into a happy state like a weak Meth feeling. Personally I prefer Indica... But I will settle for Sativa... As long as it a GOOD weed.

There's no way your bud is 60% THC and 40% CBD. That would mean that the bud is made entirely out of THC and CBD lol, there wouldn't be any plant matter and wouldn't look anything like a bud

^pretty much

I searched the strain at it's 60% sativa and 40%indica
Those numbers aren't the % of THC and CBD

It's simply a ratio, not a percentage.
You mean 2:3 (CBD:THC)?

The higher that ratio is the less psychoactive it will be. This same ratio reminds me of strains like Harlequin.

Doesn't get very high, but it helps me sleep.

There's no way your bud is 60% THC and 40% CBD. That would mean that the bud is made entirely out of THC and CBD lol, there wouldn't be any plant matter and wouldn't look anything like a bud

I don't know. That's what the dispensary advertises it at :/.

Interesting I've never had any Experiences like such that were weed induced.... I admit I get into a happy state like a weak Meth feeling. Personally I prefer Indica... But I will settle for Sativa... As long as it a GOOD weed.

Try eating cannabis in a high dose, or smoking/vaping a lot of it. But do this when you don't have to drive or go anywhere for at least a day or two.

I buy my own weed. I have a job and shit everything I get is with my money.. I actually can't emphasize how much I dislike edibles... I just don't like the feeling and always end up with a massive head ache.. Not to mention that what I am paying for an edible I can acquire a gram of bud, a point, and a 30-40 of Crystal Meth for 30 pieces of paper. Vaping I only vape CBD if anything just cause I am not to big about it.. Bad times last time I vaped I coughed for 20 or so minutes non stop and my lungs were on fire so I can't say I like vaping.

Being from NY I used to smoke plenty of NYC Diesel in college and also Sour Diesel and both are great.

However, I don't think they are 100% THC, that doesn't seem possible.

You mean 2:3 (CBD:THC)?

The higher that ratio is the less psychoactive it will be. This same ratio reminds me of strains like Harlequin.

Doesn't get very high, but it helps me sleep.
3 parts THC for every 2 parts CBD, better displayed as 3:2 (THC:CBD). This would be classified as a sativa-dominant hybrid technically.

Upping the ratio would increase psychoactivity, not decrease it.

Last edited:
How so? How does a sativa-dominant hybrid suck for getting high?

Now you are making no sense.

ratios do not define sativas or indicas. it defines the psychoactivity. yours suck for getting high.