• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

New too Hydrocodone and Alprazolam...

Kizalo

Greenlighter
Swim has a few pills of 176 White oval pills for Hydrocodone and GG258 Of Alprazolam. Swim has background with many psychedelics and other benzons but has never messed with these two before. Any suggestions on where to start ? Should swim combined them or do them separate. Swim wants to enjoy the experience and not fall asleep right away. Swim knows how to stay up. Swim also has cannabis and wonders if this will help boost effects ect...

First off, you don't need to use "SWIM" on BL it offers no legal protection and makes your posts harder to read.

Second, DEFINITELY take them separately, one of the most common routes to overdosing in today's world is the combination of opiates and benzos. If you are unfamiliar with these substances the typical starting dose for xanax is .5-2mg, and for hydrocodone 5-15mg (so for xanax, start with one, increase by half pill increments, for hydrocodone, start with one, increase by half pill increments).

My personal recommendation is take one of the hydros, wait 30min, and smoke a small bowl (and only one bowl at that, too much weed will fuck up the opiate high), that shit is perfection.

Again, do NOT combine the two.

Have fun.

Ok, probably very insignificant. However when I was younger there were very different terminologys I saw on here. The term slanged, what does that mean?

Yes please don’t take them together. If you have a low tolerance to both one or the other will suffice, start with 5mg of hydrocodone and if that doesn’t work wait until the next day then try 10mg and do on. With xanax just stick with .5-2mg like dirzted said.

Benzos just kill the opiate euphoria so there’s really not much to be gained by mixing them.

Welcome to BL, buddy!
Whether you have a tolerance or not, I would never advise anyone to mix an opiate with a benzo. This is obviously a recipe for disaster and just bad practice/habit.
Anyways, since you don't have any experience, I would suggest taking 1 or 2 hydrocodone (10-20mg) to start with. and work your way from there.
As far as benzo dosing, I would recommend 0.5-1.0mg to start with but Save the benzos for another time.
Good luck, mannnn :D

Last edited:
Ive had my fare share with xanax. I can do 6mg and still maintain the abilty to walk. I never messed with hydros and from what I can see the pills i have now are 325 mg / 10 mg. I dont know what 325 mg means. Should i take half of one if it says its 10mg ? Ive done my fair share of drugs as well. Lsd, Dmt so forth. Just never messed with any type of optiate before. Wanted to come here to see how i should dose it.

and thanks for the warm welcome. Ive been using this fourm for a while to conduct reseatch before ingesting something so i decided to make an account to ask questions and so forth :)

Right, if you don't have any experience with either of these drugs, there is definitely no explicit reason to take them simultaneously. Since you have done some research before using Bluelight, you're probably aware that when you combine Opioids and Benzodiazepines and/or Alcohol, there is actually a synergistic effect. In short, you will get way more fucked up than had you taken the drugs separately. In theory, you could probably get away with taking half of the Alprazolam pill you have (.5mg) and half of the hydrocodone pill that you have (5mg). This would give you a good idea of the effects of both drugs and also give you a good idea of how potent they can be when combined.

If you do decide to take the drugs separately, I would recommend 7.5mg - 10mg Hydrocodone. For the Alprazolam 1mg. Both of these dosages respectively will give you a good idea of what to expect from these drugs. There is going to be a variability in effects from person to person regarding the Hydrocodone, so the best we can do is give a rough estimate.

Why thanks :) I took half of the pill and felt WONDERS did as the guy told and smoked a bowl exactly 30 minutes after waiting. I then procded to pass out ehh around 3 o'clock ish. I awake at 9 rush out the door. Went to a friends house got a tab of LSD, (pure L (( Always pure L ;) )) ) smoked. Waitied a bit and then i got our good ol friend Dimitri. Aka dmt. I procded to give a friend a dose and watched him have a mini seazure from it. He went into hyper-space, Scared the SHIT outta him. Cant wait to hear about it tmr. I took a little bit but not enough to blast off. I felt a little bit. So im under Lsd, Dmt, Pot and hydro? I have a feeling, Like when i take xanax for example the effects tend to linger, so im assuming i didnt get to sleep the hydro all out im 5'9 and 130ish im still feeling the hydro a pon all this other shit. I hope that gives you an example of how much of a druggie i am lol. I have a lot of dmt left and I dont know how to take it. I dont have a rig but i have bud and a bong. Would the sandwitch method help me blast off ?

Last edited:
Good to see people taking the advice given on here and posting back their experience.

Noticed too many people not listen to advice on here and come back with a story of a disaster/what should i do now thread.

Glad you had a good time Kizalo and stayed safe.

I've tried the combo a few times and I don't really like it. Even when taking only 0.5 mg Xan with my usual dose of opioids it made me really drowsy. Struggling to stay awake really ruins an opie buzz. If you're into nodding, just take the Xan by itself.

I don't recommend mixing xans with dones. Not a great experience. Especially if no tolerance. Easy way to get sick.
Also you ever notice how so many people are prescribed or can get ahold of all these types of medicines. It's crazy. And I can't even afford to go to the doctor and get medicine for my herniated disc and pinched nerve.