• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

New to xanax and need advice.

erichilton

Greenlighter
Thanks for reading and helping me out.

First, I am not familiar with most of the drugs discussed on this forum. I have done extensive research and I am not finding my answers. I apologizie in advance if I have posted in the wrong thread. Feel free to move or delete my post.

The only things I take on a regular basis is marijuana and neurontin.

My guy talked me into take some Xanax (hoping that is what it really is. The pills are oval purple with the numbers "90" which honestly could be "06" ( obviously I am a newbie).

He gave me 10 of these because I have a lot of anxiety and such and he said it will be fine.

So far, I have taken 3 of the 1mg pills. I feel incredibly slow moving and just weird feeling.

What I want to know, are you familiar with this pill, is it really a 1mg Xanax, and if so I would like your recommendations as to what I should take and watch out for. Is it safe to take before work for my anxiety or will I be sleepy and miserable? So far, I feel like I could function but I certainly feel a little "not my self"
Second, if there is another forum or thread that will help me out, please link me to that!

From everything I have found, I see nothing that similar this pill.

Here is a link of the pill.
l.php
https://l.facebook.com/l.php?
u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dropbox.com%2Fs%2F1yyefzaev9v6dx2%2FPhoto%2520Jul%252019%252C%25201%252036%252034%2520PM.jpg%3Fdl&h=aAQHYcFh6AQGQB8AP-vX4E6q0DXbVG83Sy53BtLky-MJnkQ

Yeah 1mg xanax. 3 in 1 dose is quite a lot especially if you dont have any previous experience, black outs and memory loss could be common at that dose. I'd start with breaking one of those in half, and then not doing any more xanax at all. They are extremely addictive and tolerance can be built quickly..

What is your reason for taking them?

to be honest mate, you'e taken enough to make you very clumsy and sleepy, but thats it. diazepam in all forms is incredibly hard to OD on. my advice is to get into bed and watch some movies: should save yourself from falling over and hurting yourself.

and next time only take one.

When xanax is used for anxiety it is in doses of 0.25-0.5mg and 3mg is considered a lot with no tolerance. Xanax is Alprazolam not Diazepam as the username "Keeping" suggested. Diazepam would be Valium