• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Neuroscience New to Wiki U-47700 improvement

This thread contains discussion about a Neuroscience-related topic

AlsoTapered

Bluelighter
Before he died, Dan gave me some lovely ideas and yesterday I got a 100mg sample of D-53531 which unlike U57700 which is 7.5 x M, Dan spotted just a fragment of the N-amide. could be changed that if the N-methyl of the amide is swapped for an N-ally', then the product is:

LEGAL EVERYWHERE.
Can be made in 1 step from simple chemistry

Things to remember - it's LogP is over 5 and so onset fully can take 5 minutes.

Naloxone won't help too much but have a couple of ready. Point ER staff to U5 page which I hope someone is adding too.

It's x20M reliabely but even though even IV (I do not advise) still wait for 5 minutes.
It was my idea but I didn't make it, don't know who DID.

H ope this helps someone - I've been in serious pain for 20 years, I got no anaaegaics... got burgled..

So that 1 g saved my life for 3 days.
U guess w call it U5 until we know better?

Last edited:

Now people were KILLED by eyeballing U-47700 and NO WAY can you do it for U5.

Tablets are usually meant to be taken 1 or 2 (It's built into out mind) so if a KID found one, they if you make moderate pills, NOBODY dies.

THAT is the key - not harm anyone, don't get involved with vholent operators and while 1g is reasonable for self medication, more will NOT. So please, let's keep this in the family.

When someone ODed on U4 I had a breakdown and quit for 2 years... I DO worry about users. But Dan told me to look at example 14 of patent. Now a full aromatic pushes LogP up too much but an allyl has pi-ponds so acts as fragment see - Allylprodine,

BTW anyone used to my work will see 12 obvious derivatives - all legal. Dan was the one who imparted the knowledge and evn printed it.

BTW the intermediate ortho-diamino cyclohexyl 1'1,2'-trimethylamine is simply swapped for ortho-diamino cyclohexyl 1'1-dimethylamine-2'-allyl.