PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

New to town

Status
Not open for further replies.

Down34

Greenlighter
Hey there I?m new to ephrata and Moses lake. I?m trying to make friends here for a hook up. My guy is 3 hours away. If you know of anyone I would appreciate it.

Hello, please delete your post as it is against the rules to look for a hook up (SOURCING). Sourcing is strictly forbbiden and could get the community in trouble and yourself also. This is not a market, is a harm reduction site. So please read the BLUA before posting again, and when posting in a subforum please read the rules of that forum too just to make the moderators job easier. Thank you and welcome to bluelight! someone please close this thread.

Hello, please delete your post as it is against the rules to look for a hook up (SOURCING). Sourcing is strictly forbbiden and could get the community in trouble and yourself also. This is not a market, is a harm reduction site. So please read the BLUA before posting again, and when posting in a subforum please read the rules of that forum too just to make the moderators job easier. Thank you and welcome to bluelight! someone please close this thread.

Perfect response, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.